PDA

View Full Version : George - how is that Paypal account coming along?

JoeS
08-31-2004, 10:43 PM
And how come ED or another admin did not make a stick poll to define the contributors?

George M
09-01-2004, 07:11 AM
actually believe Scott mentioned he had a Paypal account and may do the bookkeeping...this so Scott? Also, believe Bill was going to establish the overall cost including the attachments and shipping. Lastly, thought that Ed may put up a sticky perhaps with a 2 week block calender schedule so we could all register and establish our time frame accordingly. Some or all of this may happen. Will see what above have to say about it. In any event, looks like we may be able to get this done. Number of participants impacts contribution cost and since we want all the attachments as Bill said, since some of us own mulitple Bimmers...will likely cost $25 per man or so. When the calender becomes available, lets sign up accordingly. If the calender doesn't become available and Ed continues to be mute on this subject...lol...Ed you out there man?... lets just sign up two users per month in a dedicated post. Personally, I will sign up right now for first two weeks in next March as I don't have great urgency to get mine done as my car isn't driven much. Also, I believe we may be able to do a group buy of sub frame bushings. If you guys want, I will call Patrick and find out a group price for E-34/E-32 bushings...believe they are the same P/N...based upon about 30 members purchasing their bushings from BMA.

Scott H
09-01-2004, 08:23 AM
I will volunteer my paypal account as a holding place. I think we should hear back from Bill R regarding the cost of the tool, that way we can establish a fair estimate of necessary contribution. I will create a simple web form (by the end of the week) for users to sign up to be a part of the purchase. It will update a webpage that lists those contributors. As far as the calendar, I think the tools on this site are much better than anything I can create as of yet.

Bill R.
09-01-2004, 09:06 AM
tools out there. I have a pos maserati thats going to be taking up alot of time for the next couple of days...

I will volunteer my paypal account as a holding place. I think we should hear back from Bill R regarding the cost of the tool, that way we can establish a fair estimate of necessary contribution. I will create a simple web form (by the end of the week) for users to sign up to be a part of the purchase. It will update a webpage that lists those contributors. As far as the calendar, I think the tools on this site are much better than anything I can create as of yet.

Scott H
09-01-2004, 09:15 AM
we don't expect you to drop everything to get to it.

This will buy me some time to set up the webpage anyway. With a new house, my own car work, and trying to catch some friends I moved away from over the long weekend, that works better for me too.

Take pics of the Maserati for us :D

George M
09-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Cheers to you guys for your effort. Now if we could only find Ed...to see if a calender is in order....he still fishing in Alaska?....or out running around on his Beamer trolling for biker chicks? :p
Guys...please weigh in if you want me to call Patrick about a group buy for sub frame bushings...may be able to get a light break...won't be much but a little bit of a break would be nice. May even get a secret code no. to make it legit...lol.

Jr ///M5
09-01-2004, 04:39 PM
Great! I can....um....er, help Scott count all the money!!! =) I'll be glad to kick in, like George, there's no hurry for the tool right away. The middle of winter would work fine for me. Part of the wintertime sanity program. =) I would do both the bimmers, so if I need to kick in extra for having an E30 also, that's fine.

By the time George gets it next March, it'll be wore out...=)

Jr

George M
09-01-2004, 07:15 PM
got that right Jr...by then hopefully Winfred with have duplicated the tool for others to use :-) Jr...for winter therapy...take the kids skiing this year...what I am gonna do...think I will give the Bimmer, my knuckles and back a rest this winter.