PDA

View Full Version : #65 of 70 Aus Edition M-Sport for sale

95-540iLE
08-30-2004, 07:18 PM
I am not sure if anyone on this site is interested, but number 65 of the 70 1995 Australian Limited Edition Motorsport 540i's is for sale in Queensland, Australia. It looks like a real peach from the pics and description.

Orient Blue (the first one I have found in this colour), light grey leather interior, 153,000 kms, full BMW service history, 'immaculate condition' and all for AUD$32,000 - a bargain in my books if it checks out!

The light grey interior is at odds with the info I have that says it should be two-tone silver grey - but I don't think there is anything sinister in it - the VIN is the correct one for car number 65. Maybe the first owner did a special order on the interior after it was made! Who knows?

It is a second owner car, has always been garaged and has been owned by the current owners for some 6 or 7 years.

Appears to never have been in an accident. Is being sold because the owner has bought a new 545i.

It is for sale currently on Carsales at:

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?
vehicle_id=1899411&current_rec=3&total_rec=9&sort_type=&make_id=13&mod
el_id=533&state_id=-1&search_distance=25

If the link doesnt work, go to www.carsales.com.au and search private sellers, 'BMW', '540i' and 'all states'. It will apparently be in the Sydney Morning Herald this week-end.

Kind regards
David Bushby
1995 M-540i (Aus Edition)
#19 of 70