PDA

View Full Version : custom 7" TV touch screen, nav ready for e34 console DROP IN w/ dvd

bkearney
08-29-2004, 05:12 PM
I just sold my 89 525i and im selling the custom molded tv, console, and dvd player which is optional.

This is a kenwood model lz700w touchscreen monitor with TV tuner and navigation ready. It is molded into a custom fibreglass console that will drop into the existing gear shift area without modifying or damaging anything in your current console.
Also included is a pyle dvd player model pldvd-97 this is a 12 volt unit which will easily fit in the glove box or trunk.
I am trying to sell the TV and console unit for $350 and the dvd player for $50 but will take offers, if i cant sell it on the forum i will have to remove it from the fibreglass conole and try to sell just the tv on ebay and i dont want to deal with that so i am willing to compromise.
if anyone has any questions, or wants more or larger pictures please e-mail me at bkearney@tampabay.rr.com
there is a slight crack in the fibreglass running along the top of the unit which should be visible in the picture, if not i can send detailed pictures.