PDA

View Full Version : BMA and Returns?

DallasBill
08-18-2004, 01:55 PM
I mistakenly ordered 2 front strut bumps and dust covers via their online catalog, which says nothing about a return policy. The accompanying shipment invoice, however, says no returns/credits/refunds.

Before I bother them w/ a call, has anybody successfully returned stuff to them?

billb
08-18-2004, 03:05 PM
I mistakenly ordered 2 front strut bumps and dust covers via their online catalog, which says nothing about a return policy. The accompanying shipment invoice, however, says no returns/credits/refunds.

Before I bother them w/ a call, has anybody successfully returned stuff to them?

They have FANTASTIC customer service...very very considerate. I do not order off the web from them (although they now offer a little more discount on their website if you know what you're looking for and enter "dotinfo" on the order, I think.

Elekta
08-18-2004, 03:12 PM
I had an aux fan go bad, and they sent a new one to my indy, and took back the bad one....at the original price as the replacement price had just gone up...and paid for the drop ship too.

BigD
08-18-2004, 07:37 PM
The only things they'll ever not take back is special order stuff. Like I ordered a pulley for my S38 from Germany and it turned out I didn't need it. There was one other thing I needed to return. For the pulley, I knew the answer but I asked hypothetically. He said that it would take them years to sell it, so he'd rather not.

This is not your regular parts store. These are two guys you could call your friends without even knowing them.

632 Regal
08-18-2004, 08:31 PM
if they only knew...

DallasBill
08-19-2004, 11:03 AM
Awesome... thx again!

Done deal!