PDA

View Full Version : New BMW Commercial...have you seen it?

Jr ///M5
08-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Just caught it during the olympics. The scene where the old farmer opens up the barn door for this young man who's standing with mouth agape as he casts his eyes upon what appears to be an old 2002 sitting beside haypiles with a duck sitting on top of the fender. The farmer (complete with overalls) starts telling the story of how she's coming back for it, when the young man quickly writes a check and without taking his gaze from the car hands it over to the farmer. The farmer takes the check and says something like "Holy S---T".

The next scene the farmer is blasting down the dirt road in a brand new bright blue 3 series.....

What a hoot!!!

Jr

scott540
08-16-2004, 10:06 PM
I just saw the one where they show a tow truck and new 5. The voice says" I don't know what happened, It just died" The other voice says something like it's ok, I'll take care of you and they drive away in the BMW. Pretty clever ad- at least for my simple mind.

Springfield1952
08-16-2004, 11:39 PM
I saw the farmer ad and thought it was pretty cool. Especially for an old 2002 owner. BTW, has anyone seen the European ads for the Ford Sportika? The one with the cat and the other with the bird? Really way out there. If interested I can try to post the files.

Curt.
1994 530iT