PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Alignment Place? In Toronto?

western99
08-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Anyone know of a good wheel alignment place in Toronto? After I finished doing the front end on my car (Upper & Lower control arms, Tierods), I took my car into Mississauga BMW for an alignment. After I got it back the car was pulling to the left slightly. It wasn't even like that when I took it in. So I took it back, and they said that they did some tweaking and the car not only continues to pull to the left, but the car has a very slight vibration at about 80mph now. I do not think that they know what they are doing - Or have some kid working on my car. I do not even think that they took my car out for a test drive or else they would have noticed that my car is pulling slightly to the left still. So I am tired of dealing with them and I just want to take my car to someone who knows what they are doing and get the job done right. Any advice would be appreciated. Oh yeh, I am getting style 66 rims and rubber on my car this wed so I want my car running smooth when they are on.

Brian
95 525ia 195,000kms

MarkD
08-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Anyone know of a good wheel alignment place in Toronto? After I finished doing the front end on my car (Upper & Lower control arms, Tierods), I took my car into Mississauga BMW for an alignment. After I got it back the car was pulling to the left slightly. It wasn't even like that when I took it in. So I took it back, and they said that they did some tweaking and the car not only continues to pull to the left, but the car has a very slight vibration at about 80mph now. I do not think that they know what they are doing - Or have some kid working on my car. I do not even think that they took my car out for a test drive or else they would have noticed that my car is pulling slightly to the left still. So I am tired of dealing with them and I just want to take my car to someone who knows what they are doing and get the job done right. Any advice would be appreciated. Oh yeh, I am getting style 66 rims and rubber on my car this wed so I want my car running smooth when they are on.

Brian
95 525ia 195,000kms

Try any BMW garage listed on the DEALERS page of my site, or try GRAF AUTO near Yorkdale. (416-789-3423, ask for Rudy Graf)

Mark