PDA

View Full Version : Drivers side fog light assy. needed!

632 Regal
08-08-2004, 07:36 PM
I hate to dump the money for a new one before I can find a set on Ebay.

I need to fill a hole tho...LOL does anyone have an old one or some way to put a cheater in? (no styrafoam insert ideas please). cracked ones OK.

Mine got whacked by a tire at 100mph but survived, 1 house away from home it vibrated out and I ran it over...grrrr.

rickm
08-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Talk to Rigmaster, he has his own salvage yard going on down east. :)

DanDombrowski
08-08-2004, 07:58 PM
You and me both buddy. Mine got taken out by a possum. I didn't get out to check to see if the animal was ok, I first got out to see if I could find my light, and when I found that it was shattered all over, I went to go make sure the possum was DEAD.

winfred
08-08-2004, 08:16 PM
if not you get to do a burn out on him for #$%^ing up your foglight, snakes are fun to spit out the back of the car

I went to go make sure the possum was DEAD.

632 Regal
08-08-2004, 08:42 PM
I didnt save the email addy for rig, last time he didnt have one, you know it by chance?

DanDombrowski
08-08-2004, 08:48 PM
This is me shuddering at the thought of cleaning up that mess.

OOoh, idea! High school car wash! "Yeah, make sure you clean off ALL the dead animal hanging from the rear bumper."

if not you get to do a burn out on him for #$%^ing up your foglight, snakes are fun to spit out the back of the car

winfred
08-09-2004, 08:25 AM
yea one of those with the cute little girls that you want to wash the side windows with their **** :)

High school car wash! "Yeah, make sure you clean off ALL the dead animal hanging from the rear bumper."

DanDombrowski
08-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Amen brother. Guess what I'm going to have in my head all day at work?

Oh, nevermind, I would have been thinking about **** all day anyway.

1992 BMW 535i
08-09-2004, 09:11 AM
What is it about the driver's side light? I replaced mine last week after I hit a pigeon. Accidentally on purpose. I am going to have to change the other one now too because it looks strange to have a beautiful, clean one and a yellow one...

DanDombrowski
08-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Just like the Seinfeld w/ George hitting the animals?

George: "Ahh, it'll get out of the way.."

George: "See, I swerved to avoid the pigeon!"
Susan: "You ran right into that squirrel!!"

Scott H
08-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Let me check my "box 'o lights" at home, I think I may have one.

Rigmaster
08-09-2004, 07:23 PM
I found a NICE pair of the reflector-type fogs, and 1 driver's side reflector fog with a tiny hole in it and a ~1.5" crack in it.

Anyone need these??? I need a non-reflector driver's side fog for the wife's 535i.......

Thanks, Bret

ps- Rick, you are not too far off- it really looks like a junkyard around here sometimes!!!!!! :) Someone PLEASE buy some of these parts!!!!!!! Baby needs new shoes (really)....