PDA

View Full Version : The idiot is at it again!! (more dangerous drifting by that Silver M5)

Jr ///M5
08-06-2004, 06:51 PM
The idiot is back with more footage and this time appears to be even braver. This time the front of his car is inches away from the guardrail as he's squeezing his drift between the rail and a passing tractor trailer rig.....this clown needs to be locked up, fast!

http://kingec.medvedek.org/drift/MOV01209.mpeg

I hope the camera is rolling when they haul this ******* off to the slammer.

Jr

Brian C.
08-06-2004, 09:54 PM
It doesn't have the "look" of the USA. The semi looks more Euro than US. The roadway has a solid white stripe, which may or may not be in the US. The M5 appears to have a Euro front tag, although you can't really see the rear. You haven't been on any "extended" roadtrips recently, have you Jr??? :D

It's the same location as before, and even though it has that "wow-cool" factor to it, the guy is still a major a-hole to endanger others like that.

Brian C.

Jeff N.
08-06-2004, 09:55 PM
hey Jr...uh..don't *you* own a silver M5?

Lessee...driver and passenger. um..hmm. Jr and Bill on a jungle run? hmmm. ;)

http://home.comcast.net/~jsnord/pics/idiot.jpg

Jr ///M5
08-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Yeah, that's Bill and me, drinkin' and drivin'....after this, we're gonna speed and drift through some school zones....=) We're makin' a B, double E, double R, U, N........BEERRUN...=)

Toward the end of the curb, there appears to be a car pulled over and people standing beside the car watching. Great, now he has a live audience, well...for now anyway. It's ironic that a telephone pole is behind the audience, taking on the shape of a cross.

Brian, it's not the USA that's for sure. But look closely, is he hauling passengers now???

I can't explain the uneasy feeling I get when I watch this....

632 Regal
08-06-2004, 11:01 PM
all I can see is A_HOLE!!!! he may be talanted but a complete ass when it comes to anything else. not on common roads...if they weree abandon that be different to me.

Jeff N.
08-07-2004, 12:07 AM
I watched this a couple times and the driver was real close to being at full lock countersteer prior to the truck. I have to hand it to him for being cool under fire but the margin of error is about zippo. Lift and the car's gonna go around the other way right into the the truck. Too much throttle and the ass just will keep coming around putting him right into the rail - and likely to bounce back into the path of the truck.

Worse is the passenger and audience. To think that this guy thinks he's good enough to put on a show and endanger others is some pretty brash ego huh? If that truck panic, it takes out the audience and then where is he? Feeling like total sh*t....

Maybe we shouldn't post stuff like this - it just encourages them to do it more, no?

Jeff

peks
08-07-2004, 02:08 AM
looks like euro plates in the rear in the first clip...cant be sure.
what a moron. sure hope hope the boys in blue catch up to him before the coroner has to clean up his mess.

It doesn't have the "look" of the USA. The semi looks more Euro than US. The roadway has a solid white stripe, which may or may not be in the US. The M5 appears to have a Euro front tag, although you can't really see the rear. You haven't been on any "extended" roadtrips recently, have you Jr??? :D

It's the same location as before, and even though it has that "wow-cool" factor to it, the guy is still a major a-hole to endanger others like that.

Brian C.

ryan roopnarine
08-07-2004, 08:03 PM
they are obviously some type of EU plate. if somebody is sufficiently outraged, i'd suggest you procure the tools to blow it up and find out the number, which will point you to the city of registration and country by virtue of the common union plate having so much information on it. you can then email the relevant police and get them to do something about it (showing them the thread, affiliated threads on the board the video originally came from). i have 105 mb free on my laptop running w2k, i sure as hell can't put photoshop back on there or any other tool to blow it up.

Brian C.
08-07-2004, 09:25 PM
:p

panzershreck
08-07-2004, 09:38 PM
definitely Germany or Austria, one of the two (seriously doubt Switzerland)

ryan roopnarine
08-07-2004, 09:48 PM
:p

here's a little primer on the ECE license plate

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/License_plate

i sincerely doubt it would be hard for a motivated individual to determine the larger numbers, and then rule out EU member states by the specific blotching that occured when they tried to blow up the LH side country code. the members of this board alone could probably narrow down which country it is by the striping of the road, cats eyes, et. cetera (i'm sure there are more than one or two ger. people on here).

e34
08-07-2004, 09:59 PM
hey he is doing a good job, it would suck if he made a mistake. But he is really good, its ****ed up for other drivers but hey he is doing a great drift. It shows off the E34. :p

Brian C.
08-07-2004, 10:12 PM
:d

Jeff N.
08-07-2004, 10:12 PM
...you should trade in YOUR driver's license for a brain transplant. Don't drive near me - your ability to predict an accident needs work. A lot of work.
I submit the following evidence:

hey he is doing a good job, it would suck if he made a mistake. But he is really good, its ****ed up for other drivers but hey he is doing a great drift. It shows off the E34. :p

Cya!

e34
08-07-2004, 10:22 PM
hey i dont drive like that, and i said its cool but yea its dangerous and he should do that on a closed track or parking lot. But still u got to admit that takes guts or no brain.

Brian C.
08-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Here's the best I can do.....(without being paid! ;)).....with my amazing powers of observation.

http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/Brian%20C./sign01.jpg
This is an Official Forensic Interpretation of the highway sign that is located at the fork of the entrance/exit ramps. Find out which country uses this type of signage and you'll be on your way to a location. After that, I'd get out the Ouiji Board. :p

It does seem strange that the acceleration and deceleration lanes of what looks like a major roadway use the same pavement and are only separated by a white line!

Brian C.

Anton CH.
08-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Respect to the driver for his courage and driving skill but it is out of line to put others in danger like that. It is the same onramp so they have been probably practicing on it quiete a lot and decided to show off with other cars there.

ryan roopnarine
08-08-2004, 08:21 AM
:d

BOOOOOO! i only watch the ONLY show in the history of television about the police :) aka Law and Order I. its only on about 5 times a day :( on a regular day. their deux ex machinas as of late seem to involve the internet/technology, so i'm sure that this is entirely within det. briscoe's ability (as a 87 year old NYPD detective). if i put this on fark, or slashdot, and it got submitted to the main boards, I have no doubt that it would be solved in about 3 hours. there are some hardcore nurds on there, who only live do do crap like this (live doing photoshops), and the rest would be able to determine with complete certainty what country it was by the roadway characteristics. i dunno if i want to be the individual that pulls the trigger on homeboy, though. i guess if you come back in a week, and find that this particular message has been deleted, you'll know what course of action i've taken.

rickm
08-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Slovenia maybe?

Deke NorCal
08-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Thats some balls deep drifting for sure - Is that an M5 ?

Could be near here:

Registrant City:Maribor
Registrant State/Province:Not Applicable
Registrant Postal Code:2000
Registrant Country:SI

joshuagore
08-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Jeff I havnt posted in allong time, but still your at it again.

Jumping to hump some guy for saying something someone, did that is dangerous, is also cool. One quick question is your e34 your daily driver? If so it doesnt make much sense to need something so powerfull to be totally passive on the roads. Then again you might reply that you have a Camry for daily driver, in which case I would be the bitch.

Josh

1992 BMW 535i
08-09-2004, 11:55 AM
What a freaking idiot. Waste of a good car as he will oneday become one with somebody's grill. Idiot.

DanDombrowski
08-09-2004, 12:11 PM
A great drift is one where when you screw up real bad everyone still goes home at the end of the day.

NOT this garbage.

rickm
08-09-2004, 12:44 PM
A bad drift is where they sweep you up into a few bio bags and cart you off. Ground long pig. :P

I've come across 2 nasty accidents....one guy was racing near my the house I grew up in...came hauling ass around a bend, drifted too much, ended up in an 8' or so deep feeder canal (ditch) and kissed the concrete drainage pipe that was down from us. The engine and a few other bits made it through the pipe, he didn't. EMS put a tent over this once, I've never see a cop puke before.

The other was some guy on a motorcycle was flying through Norfolk near Ward's Corner...no helmet (VA has helmet laws)...went around stopped traffic, went off the road into the median, got some air and landed head first onto the back side of a guardrail. Head everywhere. My GF at the time was a flight nurse, this one ended her career as a FN.

He could get some track time.

BennyM
08-09-2004, 05:54 PM
A bad drift is where they sweep you up into a few bio bags and cart you off. Ground long pig. :P

I've come across 2 nasty accidents....one guy was racing near my the house I grew up in...came hauling ass around a bend, drifted too much, ended up in an 8' or so deep feeder canal (ditch) and kissed the concrete drainage pipe that was down from us. The engine and a few other bits made it through the pipe, he didn't. EMS put a tent over this once, I've never see a cop puke before.

The other was some guy on a motorcycle was flying through Norfolk near Ward's Corner...no helmet (VA has helmet laws)...went around stopped traffic, went off the road into the median, got some air and landed head first onto the back side of a guardrail. Head everywhere. My GF at the time was a flight nurse, this one ended her career as a FN.

He could get some track time.

shragon
08-09-2004, 06:25 PM
they're all the same drift, just different camera angles.

the drift was done in slovenia. somebody from slovenia confirmed this on bimmerforums.