PDA

View Full Version : Need good BMW part place in Phoenix

e34
08-04-2004, 09:07 PM
just moved to phoenix and i need a place where i can get a ac fan for my bmw e34 sence its bent and makes noise when on. And in phoenix ac is a must.

Jeff N.
08-04-2004, 09:12 PM
I know a *GREAT* shop in Tuscon. Highly recommended. Worth the drive. :D

Jr ///M5
08-04-2004, 10:11 PM
You can also order from BMA, the same place that supplies some of the parts for that "Famous Shop" in Tucson...
According to the owner of that "Famous Shop" you can even get your parts next day.
I still say some people would be money ahead to fly Bill around the country performing his mechanical genius....=)

Jr

www.bmaautoparts.com......talk to Patrick or Yves, and mention Bimmerinfo..

Bill R.
08-04-2004, 10:21 PM
parts overnight with only a minor charge .... The only other place in phx. that would be close to bma's price is SSF and He would have to have an account with them or be buddies with a shop up there who can buy from them.. I can't buy from them either since they want a actual shop address and i just work out of the house...

You can also order from BMA, the same place that supplies some of the parts for that "Famous Shop" in Tucson...
According to the owner of that "Famous Shop" you can even get your parts next day.
I still say some people would be money ahead to fly Bill around the country performing his mechanical genius....=)

Jr

www.bmaautoparts.com......talk (http://www.bmaautoparts.com......talk) to Patrick or Yves, and mention Bimmerinfo..

AZ_Jason_S
08-04-2004, 11:31 PM
I order from BMA. Otherwise, my buddy is the manager of Karls Custom (sandrails and VW's) in Mesa. Sometimes he gets me good prices on non-oem stuff. There is also Autohaus in Phoenix. Worst case, I eat dirt and go to a dealer.

Matt M.
08-05-2004, 07:08 PM
I used to work there and they do very good work and have the best prices around here. Just call them up... (480) 922-1068. (15650 N. Northsight Blvd. just off the 101 by the Scottsdale airport)

Kamil
08-05-2004, 08:36 PM
I've heard that this place called AMP in Phx is great!!! :D

Read awesome review here:
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5599

JD525IA
08-06-2004, 10:16 AM
I live in Phoenix, so I understand that a properly functioning AC is a must right now. South of the Airport, on 40th St., there is a BMW recycling yard that has a huge selection of BMW parts.

The owner, Deke Sanchez, is the brother of my indy mechanic - one of the best mechanics I've ever seen.

Give them a look.

DanDombrowski
08-06-2004, 11:18 AM
There's AMP performance in Phoenix I believe. They "specialize" in mustangs, but I'm sure they would be willing to help you out anyway they can....

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, don't go there, I'm being sarcastic.

DanDombrowski
08-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Why didn't I see this before I posted? Ok, looks like you beat me by a whole day. I bet I look pretty dumb.

AZ_Jason_S
08-06-2004, 11:57 AM
X

I live in Phoenix, so I understand that a properly functioning AC is a must right now. South of the Airport, on 40th St., there is a BMW recycling yard that has a huge selection of BMW parts.

The owner, Deke Sanchez, is the brother of my indy mechanic - one of the best mechanics I've ever seen.

Give them a look.

kyleN20
08-10-2004, 02:48 PM
i live in michigan, but i order my parts out of phenoix, the price is right and its a great place, or at least it was when i had an e30, i belive its called "sports car recycling" but its all bmw's , its a great place