PDA

View Full Version : M50tu chip for 1995 EWS cars finally available

MarkD
08-04-2004, 09:08 AM
If you have been waiting for an EAT chip for your 1995 M50tu E36 or E34 with EWS, the chip is finally ready. I have now figured out the last problem I had and the chip is ready to ship. I don't even need to read your EWS codes from your stock chip. But please send the last 7 digits of your VIN.

The chip was tested out this morning and works well. The owner of the car will post some feedback in a few days.

Mark

Jeanfb
08-04-2004, 10:08 AM
Mark - I just filled the tank with Sunoco Ultra 94 ( I needed to fill up anyways), on my way home from your place, and already I can feel a substantial difference with the engines' behaviour...idles beautifully and the newly found power at the rear wheels is very noticeable EVEN with the AC on which used to be a real drag before we installed the chip this morning. This is going to be so much fun, I can feel it in the seat of my pants already, and the ECU hasn't even fully retaught itself yet...

I'll give you a further update once I've burnt about a half a tank of fuel...

P.S. and I was putting off getting new tires, but now with your EAT chip in - I think I'll be buying them before the weekend.

YAHOOOOOOO - - this was well worth the year long wait - you are a bmw genius my friend, and I mean that truthfully.