PDA

View Full Version : E.A.T. chip summer sale (Aug 2 - 16)

MarkD
08-02-2004, 08:01 AM
Hello E34 owners,

if you are thinking of buying a performance chip for your car, you may want to take advantage of my summer sale. All chips are $189 and include overnight Fedex shipping.

If you order a chip by 4:00 pm you will receive it the next day.

My site has not been update to reflect this sale, but you can order by sending a PayPal payment to mark@dsylva-tech.ca

Thanks

Mark

Scott C
08-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Hello E34 owners,

if you are thinking of buying a performance chip for your car, you may want to take advantage of my summer sale. All chips are $189 and include overnight Fedex shipping.

My site has not been update to reflect this sale, but you can order by sending a PayPal payment to mark@dsylva-tech.ca

Thanks

Mark

Mark is the 95 (10/95 build date) 525 chip available yet?
Thanks,
Scott

MarkD
08-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Mark is the 95 (10/95 build date) 525 chip available yet?
Thanks,
Scott

Hello Scott,
I finally finished off the EWS chip for 95 m50tu a few days ago. I still need to read the stock chip to make the new one, I probably won't be in a big rush to make the generic EWS chip. I have sent this new version to two people who have not yet installed it. Hopefully Hallmark can post some feedback in a few days.

If you are interested in this, I will have the EPROM programmer shipped to you and then you can read your stock chip and email the file to me.

Thanks

Mark

P.S. I have not been posting much here recently but do drop in to read posts at least 3 times a week.

I'm currently focusing on OBD-II flash downloads here in Toronto. I've done various cars including some E46 M3's, two E36 M3's, 540i/6's, 540iA's, and 328's.

1992 BMW 535i
08-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Mark,

I have a 1992 E34 3.5L - CDN funds, how much and what kind on real-world HP improvements can I expect?

MarkD
08-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Mark,

I have a 1992 E34 3.5L - CDN funds, how much and what kind on real-world HP improvements can I expect?

Are you in Canada? If in Toronto, you can pick it up. The special price is $189 USD with Fedex included and that costs me $32 CDN, so if you pick it up it's $220 CDN. or $225 if shipped by Expresspost. You can call me at the number shown on the CONTACTS page of my site, if you need to.

The increase is close to 24 hp at 6200 rpm. But some people here have said it's as good or better than well known chips that mention larger gains. Have a look at the RAVES page of my site for some feedback, or perform a search of this site.

Mark

1992 BMW 535i
08-02-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm in Montreal, I'll be in Toronto in three weeks. I'll come and get it them.

PhilipJCaputo
08-02-2004, 11:11 PM
Any word on the 95 530 with the m60?? :-) ????

(crossing my fingers with the hopes of a "yes")

aussie540i
08-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Hi Mark,

Im in sydney australia and have a may 1993 built 540ia do you have chip available for my car and am i able to purchase from australia? please advise

thanks steve :)

Hello E34 owners,

Thanks

Mark

MarkD
08-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Any word on the 95 530 with the m60?? :-) ????

(crossing my fingers with the hopes of a "yes")

Hi Philip,

I am not sure when I can have a generic version ready but if I can get your chip read somehow, I can make you a chip. I can send the EPROM programmer to you if required.

Mark

MarkD
08-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Hi Mark,

Im in sydney australia and have a may 1993 built 540ia do you have chip available for my car and am i able to purchase from australia? please advise

thanks steve :)

I don't have any dealer in Australia yet, the person I was going to use seems to have vanished.

I can ship from Canada. Would you be able to supply the number from the label of your stock chip? You can email me directly with that info.

Mark

aussie540i
08-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Hi Mark,

thanks for your quick response, i will get the number from the label on the chip over the weekend and email you directly, thanks for your help.

best regards,
steve :)

I don't have any dealer in Australia yet, the person I was going to use seems to have vanished.

I can ship from Canada. Would you be able to supply the number from the label of your stock chip? You can email me directly with that info.

Mark

RayC.
08-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Can we get a better deal if you send the chip to us by a method other than by Fedex overnight? I dont need to have the chip that quickly. :)

Thanks

MarkD
08-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Can we get a better deal if you send the chip to us by a method other than by Fedex overnight? I dont need to have the chip that quickly. :)

Thanks

There are no other cheaper methods that are trackable. (well there is Canada Post's XPRESSPOST for about $18 CAN and it takes about 7 days)

The other method is if a bunch of you want chips I could Fedex to one person and then he could send them by US mail to the rest, at $4 each. I could drop the price to $175 in that case but would like to have 7 sales for that.

The last option is to put in in the regular mail and hope it gets there in 12 days or so.

Mark

Scott C
08-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks much Mark.

Scott

Hello Scott,
I finally finished off the EWS chip for 95 m50tu a few days ago. I still need to read the stock chip to make the new one, I probably won't be in a big rush to make the generic EWS chip. I have sent this new version to two people who have not yet installed it. Hopefully Hallmark can post some feedback in a few days.

If you are interested in this, I will have the EPROM programmer shipped to you and then you can read your stock chip and email the file to me.

Thanks

Mark

P.S. I have not been posting much here recently but do drop in to read posts at least 3 times a week.

I'm currently focusing on OBD-II flash downloads here in Toronto. I've done various cars including some E46 M3's, two E36 M3's, 540i/6's, 540iA's, and 328's.

SharkmanBMW
08-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Mark,
last year I tried to get a chip from you but from my end I had complications!
My computer seems stuck, I can't get it apart, I read the how to and was gently forceful!
It just seems stuck top and bottom - It has been opened before - the seal is broken.
The previous owner only went to the dealer... is there ever a case when the dealer opens your computer?
It almost feels glued together!
0 261 200 404 is the # I need, I know you have it.

If anyone can help me get my computer apart... let me know!!
stuck