PDA

View Full Version : FS: Some goodies

MikeV
07-12-2004, 09:11 PM
I've been trying to sell my 530i with all goodies intact, but I'm not getting any bites. So this weekend I'll take most of the really good stuff off the car.

1. Clear Corner lights - never installed, I forgot I had them. $12 + shipping (probably around $5). *SOLD*

2. Unopened parts - 1/2 BMA's price:
- Auto trans kit - gasket, filter, o-rings, unopened (Mehle)
- Drive belts (Fan, AC)
- One rubber doughnut (for exhaust hanger)
- 2 Trans filter o-rings (I'll throw these in if you buy anything else)
- Differential side seal (opened, not used) - I may have 2 of them

3. Used parts - make offers
- OEM Fuel injectors, one is missing the screen around the nozzle, 7 are complete. These look pretty clean. Cheap.
- Wiring harness and fuel rail -- complete. I bought it off a wreck, never used it.
- One white and one orange relay from the DME relay set
- 2 knock sensors
- 1 cam position sensor

4. Stellar alarm system - ** lower price **Keyless entry, dual shock sensor, microwave sensor, siren, plug-n-play harness. This unit pliugs directly into the factory alarm port - no complex wiring! I paid $350+ for this system - asking $220 obo. This will fit all BMW models 1992-2000.

5. Nearly-complete manual transmission "kit" (5-spd) -- I have the pedals, shifter, linkages, lines, master and slave cylinder and flywheel, it's only missing the 5-speed transmission/clutch and a shift knob. All components came from a donor 530i, so I imagine some work would be needed to make them fit into a 525 or 535. Best reasonable offer.

6. Limited-slip differential (4.10 - $350) or stock differential (3.15 - $100) -- these will fit a 525i, 535i or 530i. I'd prefer to just sell the stock one, as it is off the car and ready to go. I replaced the seals when I installed the LSD it this past winter, and it has been trouble-free. I flushed it (it was pretty clean) and filled it with Redline gear oil. It's a 4.10 rear, my 530i would take off like a jet with this differential. My driving was mostly stop-and-go, so I did not notice any loss of fuel mileage (but I imagine if you drive mostly highway miles you would). BUT.... I really don't want to go through the effort of removing it -- if you really want it, talk me into it. Otherwise, if you want a 3.15 stock open differential, I'll let you have it cheap.

email me (mvitella @ yahoo.com) or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you.

Sweetwater
07-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Sent a PM and email re: injectors and tail lights. Thanks

Mike M
07-12-2004, 10:50 PM
does the stellar alarm come with the remotes?

if so, i'm interested

mikey535im
07-12-2004, 10:52 PM
4. Stellar alarm system - Keyless entry, dual shock sensor, microwave sensor, siren, plug-n-play harness. This unit pliugs directly into the factory alarm port - no complex wiring! I paid $350+ for this system - asking $250 obo.

Mike is this compatable with 1991 535?
Mike

MikeV
07-13-2004, 08:19 AM
The alarm comes with both remotes. I honestly don't know about 1991s, I know it fits all BMWs 1992-2000.
The model number is BMWRTX. Only the alarm head unit and remotes (well, 1 remote) have been used, I never got around to installing the siren, microwave motion detector, or valet switch.

MikeV
07-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Alarm, differential and manual trans "kit" are still FS

MikeV
07-16-2004, 02:23 PM
See the original post: I found some additional parts for sale.

- Alarm System (Stellar) ** lowered the price **
- 5-speed manual shift parts
- Clear Corner lights
- 3.15 open differential for $100 (+ sh)
- misc new parts (seals/filters/etc)
- misc used parts (injectors, fuel rail, relays, sensors)

Bill Marshall
07-16-2004, 03:56 PM
I'd like the clear corners - just broke my left front. Thanks, Bill

MikeV
07-16-2004, 04:11 PM
I'd like the clear corners - just broke my left front. Thanks, Bill
Unfortunately, someone beat you too them.... they're sold

525iBMW
09-28-2004, 11:06 AM
I've been trying to sell my 530i with all goodies intact, but I'm not getting any bites. So this weekend I'll take most of the really good stuff off the car.

1. Clear Corner lights - never installed, I forgot I had them. $12 + shipping (probably around $5). *SOLD*

2. Unopened parts - 1/2 BMA's price:
- Auto trans kit - gasket, filter, o-rings, unopened (Mehle)
- Drive belts (Fan, AC)
- One rubber doughnut (for exhaust hanger)
- 2 Trans filter o-rings (I'll throw these in if you buy anything else)
- Differential side seal (opened, not used) - I may have 2 of them

3. Used parts - make offers
- OEM Fuel injectors, one is missing the screen around the nozzle, 7 are complete. These look pretty clean. Cheap.
- Wiring harness and fuel rail -- complete. I bought it off a wreck, never used it.
- One white and one orange relay from the DME relay set
- 2 knock sensors
- 1 cam position sensor

4. Stellar alarm system - ** lower price **Keyless entry, dual shock sensor, microwave sensor, siren, plug-n-play harness. This unit pliugs directly into the factory alarm port - no complex wiring! I paid $350+ for this system - asking $220 obo. This will fit all BMW models 1992-2000.

5. Nearly-complete manual transmission "kit" (5-spd) -- I have the pedals, shifter, linkages, lines, master and slave cylinder and flywheel, it's only missing the 5-speed transmission/clutch and a shift knob. All components came from a donor 530i, so I imagine some work would be needed to make them fit into a 525 or 535. Best reasonable offer.

6. Limited-slip differential (4.10 - $350) or stock differential (3.15 - $100) -- these will fit a 525i, 535i or 530i. I'd prefer to just sell the stock one, as it is off the car and ready to go. I replaced the seals when I installed the LSD it this past winter, and it has been trouble-free. I flushed it (it was pretty clean) and filled it with Redline gear oil. It's a 4.10 rear, my 530i would take off like a jet with this differential. My driving was mostly stop-and-go, so I did not notice any loss of fuel mileage (but I imagine if you drive mostly highway miles you would). BUT.... I really don't want to go through the effort of removing it -- if you really want it, talk me into it. Otherwise, if you want a 3.15 stock open differential, I'll let you have it cheap.

email me (mvitella @ yahoo.com) or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you.

525iBMW
09-28-2004, 11:06 AM
Still have stock differential?

MikeV
09-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Still have stock differential?
Sure do - tried to email you about it....

525iBMW
09-29-2004, 08:29 AM
Didn't receive any email from you Mike?

MikeV
09-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Didn't receive any email from you Mike?
My guess is Hotmail is spam-filtering me because it's coming from my yahoo address..... I'll try again from my commercial account.

525iBMW
10-01-2004, 01:04 PM
My guess is Hotmail is spam-filtering me because it's coming from my yahoo address..... I'll try again from my commercial account.

No word from you Mike? Please email on the differential. :(