PDA

View Full Version : FS: Vision-X HID kit 5k

kngpen
07-12-2004, 04:45 PM
I have for sale a one year old HID kit off my 95 525i in great working condition. It has HB4 bulbs which fit the 9006 slots on the e34's perfectly. The boxes plug right up to the factory wiring and installation is really easy. Once you go HID's youll never go back, and this is your chance. I have to sell them unfortunately because the E34 EURO ELLIPSOID PROJECTOR ANGEL EYES HEADLIGHTS I bought only fit h1 bulbs. So I have to sell these and buy a different kit :(. Please email if you are interested/ want pictures. Email Mrjoe83@satx.rr.com to make an offer. Thanks.

Jon K
07-12-2004, 09:09 PM
I have for sale a one year old HID kit off my 95 525i in great working condition. It has HB4 bulbs which fit the 9006 slots on the e34's perfectly. The boxes plug right up to the factory wiring and installation is really easy. Once you go HID's youll never go back, and this is your chance. I have to sell them unfortunately because the E34 EURO ELLIPSOID PROJECTOR ANGEL EYES HEADLIGHTS I bought only fit h1 bulbs. So I have to sell these and buy a different kit :(. Please email if you are interested/ want pictures. Email Mrjoe83@satx.rr.com to make an offer. Thanks.

I have a H1 Philips kit, but message Brandon H, he has a H1 set that is currently in his 9006 housing, maybe he will trade with you!

kngpen
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Yes a trade would be great too!