PDA

View Full Version : Euro bumper trim... where to buy?

qball
07-12-2004, 03:05 PM
From whom do you guys suggest I should buy the euro bumper trim for my baby? :D

Phil M
07-12-2004, 03:09 PM
im pretty sure you can get it at BMA

1992 BMW 535i
07-12-2004, 03:41 PM
For sure they have it.

Jason
07-12-2004, 04:17 PM
im pretty sure you can get it at BMA

ericcamaro
08-30-2005, 10:50 AM
this is an old post I know but I was just wondering the same thing and am haveing some difficulty trying to find the euro bumper trim pieces that I want to make my e34 as euro as possible. I heard that you can get them at bma, Is that right?? I know they have the piece that covers up the license plate mounting holes and I will definantly pick one of those up but If I could get the euro trim pieces through them aswell that would be great. So any part #s or links to the bma catalog with pics and prices of the euro trim pieces would be great. help me get my car up to par.

uscharalph
08-30-2005, 11:07 AM
this is an old post I know but I was just wondering the same thing and am haveing some difficulty trying to find the euro bumper trim pieces that I want to make my e34 as euro as possible. I heard that you can get them at bma, Is that right?? I know they have the piece that covers up the license plate mounting holes and I will definantly pick one of those up but If I could get the euro trim pieces through them aswell that would be great. So any part #s or links to the bma catalog with pics and prices of the euro trim pieces would be great. help me get my car up to par.
Just call Patrick or Yves @ BMA.

Shaun
08-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Just call Patrick or Yves @ BMA.

I love BMA...

But as far as I know, I currently have all the euro trim available tied up in the group buy from bimmerforums.com. In fact, we ordered enough they actually have to scramble to find enough/make more for us.

Give BMA a call, and see what they can do. I have a slot available in the group buy, and can get you the euro trim for about $54, plus about $10 in shipping, if you're interested.

ericcamaro
09-03-2005, 12:37 PM
im in, sign me up for the group buy

fab525freddy
09-07-2005, 09:51 AM
You folks had good experiences with BMA... thinking of starting to use them for my parts going forward.

1995 525i
09-07-2005, 10:50 AM
I love BMA...

But as far as I know, I currently have all the euro trim available tied up in the group buy from bimmerforums.com. In fact, we ordered enough they actually have to scramble to find enough/make more for us.

Give BMA a call, and see what they can do. I have a slot available in the group buy, and can get you the euro trim for about $54, plus about $10 in shipping, if you're interested.
What other group buys do you have?