PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Mazda Dealers

nickple
07-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Last week, walked into a Mazda dealer to look at the new mazda 6 sport. (did not like it) for the fun of it, I asked to see what I could get for my 92 525i.
has 210 km on it, no rust, runs great. The only problem is a broken fog light. They told me that 1992 BMW 525i was a bad production year for BMW, they also advised me that i Had an oil leak at the bottom of the car ( got it fixed for $50)

They said, my car has the same value as a 92 civic and wanted to give me a trade value of $1500 Canadian, yes $1500 which makes it about $1290 US.

If 92 525i was a bad production year, I would like to see a good production year. I like my car, drives great, had no problems, just little minor ones.

winfred
07-10-2004, 12:27 AM
******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** oil leak ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** sucker