PDA

View Full Version : sweet...the 550i is planning to come to the meet

Brandon J
07-06-2004, 04:19 PM
I talked to the tech who did work on the 550i, the same guy who did my S38/tranny conversion. He said the owner going to let him take the 550i out for the meet. I want to take a ride in that thing.

I hope Mark D can make it out too. He is still playing it by ear, but he is trying to plan for him and his wife to make it out.

As of now, there are 14 registered cars with another 3 (that have not registered) that are 'most likely' to attend.

Should be interesting and fun.
http://www.jhgruppe.com/E34Meet/E34Meet.html

Mike M
07-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I talked to the tech who did work on the 550i, the same guy who did my S38/tranny conversion. He said the owner going to let him take the 550i out for the meet. I want to take a ride in that thing.

I hope Mark D can make it out too. He is still playing it by ear, but he is trying to plan for him and his wife to make it out.

As of now, there are 14 registered cars with another 3 (that have not registered) that are 'most likely' to attend.

Should be interesting and fun.
http://www.jhgruppe.com/E34Meet/E34Meet.html

saweet! that thing has to be a MONSTER! i can't wait! whoever hasn't signed up, sign up now! last year was a blast...even with the rain we got towards the tail end of the meet...don't see why this year can't be even better :D

MotoMan
07-08-2004, 02:21 PM
saweet! that thing has to be a MONSTER! i can't wait! whoever hasn't signed up, sign up now! last year was a blast...even with the rain we got towards the tail end of the meet...don't see why this year can't be even better :D

DAMN i wish i was able to make that meet. I am planning on modding my late 95 525 im to a 550. I really would love to see how it's been done and get some ideas. Brandon, u think mabe u could get us some pics of the eng and so forth and mabe post them for all to see. I think it would be fantastic,

Cheers

Brandon J
07-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Scott H and I will post plenty of pics afterwards.

MotoMan
07-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Scott H and I will post plenty of pics afterwards.

OMG..... SWEET... Cannot wait to see.....

550 I dream of one every night!

Scott H
07-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Yeah fellas, I have been watching the stats on the site, and a lot of people are scrounging around there. If you haven't registered, please do so, so that I know how many burgers, brats, and hot dogs I need to get.

Actually Brandon, I think we have more than 3 "planning to, but unregistered" people coming....... we need to get our e-mail out soon.

see ya