PDA

View Full Version : aerodynamics

bjl4776
06-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Is there a good aero kit for the e34. I like the M3 erebuni look although i know the quality is suppost to suck, and the rieger kit is a little too flashy for me. Is there anything else that isnt outrageously expensive, im up for a great deal on a new paint and i want everything done with the exterior to make it look perfect before i do.

Phil M
06-27-2004, 03:51 PM
I like the subtle look of the M-Tech body kit.. or the AC Schn. body kit. Erebuni is downright ugly I think, plus poor quality. Both the M-Tech and the AC are high quality, and not "fast and the furious" type.

bjl4776
06-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Were can i find the m-tech kit, iv been lookin for it but havent been able to find it? My grandfather owns a body shop and he might me able to find them for a good price off of a salvag car, but i dont know if he'll be able to find em. Not to mention the AC kit goes a little more than twice what the erebuni does.

Russell
06-27-2004, 05:20 PM
I ask because, there are m-tech parts available for the 95 e-34 series. I believe my 95 525i uses m-tech side skirts. Perhaps some of these parts are available at a scrap yard. All should be available new through BMA.

Were can i find the m-tech kit, iv been lookin for it but havent been able to find it? My grandfather owns a body shop and he might me able to find them for a good price off of a salvag car, but i dont know if he'll be able to find em. Not to mention the AC kit goes a little more than twice what the erebuni does.