PDA

View Full Version : Ryan's heater core problems.

JeremyT
06-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Ryan, I didn't forget about your heater core issues. I've been trying to move for the last two weekends, but getting the new place painted and working has taken waaaayyy too long. Do you still need pictures of the heater core pipes from the m50 525? I can get them tonight or Sunday if you do.
-Jeremy T.

ryan roopnarine
06-26-2004, 07:34 PM
it would be helpful if you could just look at it, you don't have to take a pic if its too much trouble. i just want to find out if the pipe in the heatercore has any breaks in it (where orings would/might go) or if the piping is one continuous piece. if you could look at it and tell me either way, i'd appreciate it.

Ryan, I didn't forget about your heater core issues. I've been trying to move for the last two weekends, but getting the new place painted and working has taken waaaayyy too long. Do you still need pictures of the heater core pipes from the m50 525? I can get them tonight or Sunday if you do.
-Jeremy T.

Loke
06-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Speaking of heater core, is it possible to replace it without tearing down the dash?

Phil M
06-26-2004, 11:13 PM
doubtful. theres a great heater core removal guide w/ lots of pics in the references on the main page.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3371

Speaking of heater core, is it possible to replace it without tearing down the dash?