PDA

View Full Version : [E34] A/C -> Climate Control upgrade

Frank87
11-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Anyone ever do a normal A/C to climate control retrofit?

Assuming I have a wrecker with climate control and a target with normal A/C and I am a good wrench in general, how difficult is this project and what are the things to look for?

shogun
11-13-2019, 12:31 AM
see the website of gunnar525 in Germany, click on the left Schraubereien http://www.gunnar525.de/ there you have it
Belüftung / Heizung / Klima
Übersicht Bauteilverwendung 55 kB Es handelt sich um eine Übersicht, welche Teile des Kältemittelkreislaufs im e34 in welchen Modellen verwendet wurden.
Klimaautomatik Umrüstung 4317 kB Umrüstung auf Klimaautomatik bei vorhandener Klimaanlage
Klima FAQ 521 kB Fragen und Probleme rund um den Betrieb einer Klimaanlage oder Klimaautomatik
Automatisch Umluft Control Nachrüstung 1099 kB Einbau und Anschluss von Steuergerät, Sensor und Kabelbaum

Standlüftung Nachrüstung 1072 kB Damit es im Sommer schon kühler ist, wenn man einsteigt

Frank87
11-13-2019, 08:23 PM
Thanks shogun! I am sticking to my manual ac :)

genphreak
01-25-2020, 01:02 AM
I think the manual is better, the gauges are thermostatic and pretty much everything else works better and is simpler to operate. I think that is why it became the standard module by the time e34 finished production.