PDA

View Full Version : How those Borbets Look'n Jeff?

bimmer nut
07-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Here's what they looked like on my car...

This particular pic also shows why exactly I moved to Florida. lol

632 Regal
07-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Just got them on yesterday! Not very good with my phone yet but somehow got it uploaded.

632 Regal
07-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Here's what they looked like on my car...

This particular pic also shows why exactly I moved to Florida. lol

They sound like snow tires but really don't look like it.

bimmer nut
07-24-2017, 11:39 AM
They look good? Did you have to roll your wheel well?

632 Regal
07-24-2017, 05:09 PM
They look good? Did you have to roll your wheel well?

Car came with rolled wells, occasionally the one on the pass side rubs a little with weight/dips. I think I'll get slightly narrower tires once these get used up.

Look real good from a distance lol. Might take the tires off this winter to refinish and make one round again. Didn't inspect the rears very well but we suspect the drivers rear being out of round. One front has a small bend but it's not noticeable, at least in comparison to the rear. Re balanced but they were very close. Smooth on the highway which surprised me. Total transformation from stock looks. First time my daughter saw the car she said "daddy got new wheels", wife didn't notice until then.

bimmer nut
07-25-2017, 07:18 AM
Car came with rolled wells, occasionally the one on the pass side rubs a little with weight/dips. I think I'll get slightly narrower tires once these get used up.

Look real good from a distance lol. Might take the tires off this winter to refinish and make one round again. Didn't inspect the rears very well but we suspect the drivers rear being out of round. One front has a small bend but it's not noticeable, at least in comparison to the rear. Re balanced but they were very close. Smooth on the highway which surprised me. Total transformation from stock looks. First time my daughter saw the car she said "daddy got new wheers", wife didn't notice until then.

Chicago/Northern IL roads are not good on any wheels. Smooth is good. Glad they're working out.