PDA

View Full Version : Hello old friends, it's time for AutoZones annual year-end unannounced oil clearance

ryan roopnarine
12-26-2016, 01:35 PM
Hello Dr. Crane,
Longtime listener, first time caller

So AutoZone is having their annual, unannounced, end of the year oil clearance.

the deals aren't as great as they were two years ago, when you were able to get 5 quarts of Castrol Edge 0w40 for $5, or a quart of Ford Mercon V for $1 a quart, but they are okay. I took a regularly priced jug of edge 0w40 up to the register and found out it was $10 for 5 quarts. That's a decent price, when you consider Walmart has the same product for over $22. It looks like the best deals are on odd ball weights of oil like 0w40 that regular people don't use-- which would go great in European cars like BM Troubleyous. You can use this thread from bobistheoilguy.com as guidance as to what might be on sale. Like I said, some of the clearance items are not marked down to their actual price on the shelves. I hope you old BMW fruits are having a nice Christmas, and that you have a nice New Year too.

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4279240/2016_autozone_oil_celebration_#Post4279240

632 Regal
12-26-2016, 10:57 PM
You just starting trouble youngster.