PDA

View Full Version : DONATE NOW!! Ryan's tire change Fundraiser...

Brian C.
06-21-2004, 12:49 PM
OK Folks. Poor Ryan needs 10 bucks to get a rim-job from Sears. Now usually, anyone from the Orlando, FL region would just head straight to an area known as "The OBT", but owing to his young sensibilities, Sears will do for him.

SEND WHAT YOU CAN NOW! PLEASE.....THIS CAN'T GO ON!

Sally Struthers is standing by at www.giveryan10cents.com for your contributions.

PLEASE. The insanity must stop.

"If we all just light one little candle, maybe ryan can see the light."

Brian C.
I'm in for a dime.....how 'bout you?

ryan roopnarine
06-21-2004, 12:53 PM
oh that Fuc**ng does it, that little c*nt of a tire is getting the sawzall when i get back to orlando. I'll post pics of its corpse to show you bastards that Ryan (aka tecumseh) doesn't negociate with terrorists.

"Fcuk with the bull, you might get the horns"

:D :) ;) :p

OK Folks. Poor Ryan needs 10 bucks to get a rim-job from Sears. Now usually, anyone from the Orlando, FL region would just head straight to an area known as "The OBT", but owing to his young sensibilities, Sears will do for him.

SEND WHAT YOU CAN NOW! PLEASE.....THIS CAN'T GO ON!

Sally Struthers is standing by at www.giveryan10cents.com for your contributions.

PLEASE. The insanity must stop.

"If we all just light one little candle, maybe ryan can see the light."

Brian C.
I'm in for a dime.....how 'bout you?

ryan roopnarine
06-21-2004, 12:56 PM
oh, i just thought of this just sitting here....

it gets the lotion on the rim or it gets the sawzall (again).

632 Regal
06-21-2004, 12:59 PM
LMFAO...

personally I would feel better about spending less time and effort on it for true closure. It's time to part your seperate ways, it's all for the better and maybe someday you will still have a small part in your heart to forgive that tire.

rickm
06-21-2004, 02:13 PM
oh, i just thought of this just sitting here....

it gets the lotion on the rim..

Dude...I think that comment was meant for another board. :)