PDA

View Full Version : Scrapping a 93 525 in NJ

medeya
10-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Hey good people,

I have a 93 525i that has been sitting in my yard for about 5 years. It hasn't been started in that time and the paint job has really taken a beating along with some new dents and dings. I did use the board back then when I used to drive it in the 2000's but now it's time to get whatever I can for it. After I bought my new car, I originally thought that I would keep it and fix it back up slowly and use it as a backup car, but I don't have time or money. I'm in Central NJ. What is the best way to sell this? Scrap yard? About how much is it worth? Would anybody in NJ area be interested in using for parts? Thanks in advance.

Duane

632 Regal
10-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Scrap prices are very low now, here they only give $7.00 per 100lbs. If you have tools and time the best way to get the most is part it out and sell it that way. You can use ebay or craigslist. Selling it whole would get you more than scrap prices on the same sites mentioned but far less than parting it.

mattyb
10-27-2015, 04:40 AM
Hi Medeya, any pics? hows the interior fittings and seat linings; what color are they? im in OZ but small lightweight shippable items im interested in.

thanks

632 Regal
10-29-2015, 03:48 PM
I would be interested in the front seat covers if in decent condition and pergament.