PDA

View Full Version : New South Wales/ aussie/ new zealand meet

mattyb
09-11-2013, 10:01 AM
well guys I was thinking to start now to organise a meet for the coming summer. I'm not sure who's out there or were u might be but even if it takes a while I would sincerely luv to see a heap of E34's all together again. We have always had an awesome time in the past when we got together, I have included NZ in this as our Kiwi cousins ( Paul!!!!!!!!!!) are welcome to come over and enjoy some aussie E34 hospitality (no need to bring E34) we can arrange suitable transport I'm sure. Any ideas, comments etc, are welcome, doesn't need to be soon or on the central coast, details can all be worked out later I'm just looking to see what kind of interest is out there.

BigKriss
09-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Im keen to meet up again.

Paul in NZ
09-14-2013, 05:48 PM
i dont have an e34 any more,but i will watch closely to see what i can do.The tasman can be a very expensive stretch of wtaer to cross

mattyb
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM
don't need a car bro, you been round long enough to qualify as in between e34's, yo

Ferrett 1962
10-12-2013, 07:24 PM
I would love to come just give plenty of notice so I can make it happen.

genphreak
10-13-2013, 04:46 AM
Perhaps we can lend you an e34, Paul!

That way you might end up going back across the Tasman and investing i one again... Erich might even have (or be able to find) something spare he can send over!

I saw a 540 Touring in Auckland (and in a state of neglect unfortunately- you did too IIRC)...

Another meetup would be absolutely brilliant guys- thanks for the prompt Matt!

Paul in NZ
10-14-2013, 03:06 AM
i looked at an e34 540 six speed recently cheers

genphreak
10-15-2013, 05:32 AM
i looked at an e34 540 six speed recently cheers

... and?

Pics?
Details?
History?
Effect?

There's so much left unsaid!

mattyb
08-23-2014, 10:06 AM
bump, just thinking of it again winters nearly over, so wouldn't be a bad idea to start thinking of some plans for warmer times. Nick was thinking maybe we meet at his in Sydney as it might be more central than the central Coast. Im in for this idea and it would be great to catch up for a beer and a feed and meet some of the members we haven't before. Is Rustam in NSW? Paul NZ we can definitely pick u up from the airport Bro. would be great to have u here, even get DB. Last one we did some time ago brought folks from Brisbane and Melbourne and from other far away places so don't consider u might be to far away, there will be somewhere to shuv ur car and somewhere to crash, ur head that is. where is Cpl paul? GPinAU Greg?aa

ED, Regal, Shogun, whiskeychaser and other e34 Bros welcome,

Bimmerman
08-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Matty I'd be keen to catch up, the old get togethers were terrific fun. Currently I'm away overseas with work (again) and won't be home until Feb next year.

mattyb
08-27-2014, 09:47 AM
great to hear from u man! tried to email a few times but couldn't track u down, I so look forward to a few or a very many frothies with you mate, hope ur well as brother. overseas? same job ? take care!!! we don't need a meet for u to drop in any time or give me a call if ur in nsw, ill come and get you and drop back OK. even if its just an overnight job

BigKriss
09-23-2014, 12:19 PM
I am still keen, late November / early December is good for me

bennyg
09-25-2014, 01:18 AM
Subbed for the remote possibility of rendering oneself free from child, woman and work for long enough...

TechnoWeeny
09-25-2014, 03:31 AM
MattyB, are you still trying to pull an E34 meet together for 2014 sometime or have i missed it?

mattyb
10-01-2014, 08:56 AM
no mate haven't missed it, if we get 2014 that would be good but early 2015 is ok gives all a chance to organise a day or 2 away depends where u have to come from, last one we did years ago brought folk from all over the country so id like to give all a chance to have time to get organised for a get together, I understand your in QLD is that right? well all keep in touch and keep viewing the board for updates. good to hear from u! did you get it all back together?

regards

MattyB

TechnoWeeny
10-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Excellent news MattyB, so glad I haven't missed it. Yes I am in Qld, Midway between the Gold Coast and Brisbane. I've been busy on other projects so the E90 has taken a back seat for a few months but will hopefully get it all back together and scrubbed up for the meet. First half of 2015 would be good timing for me for all the reasons you have suggested.
Keep me in the loop re; the meet date as I'm definitely in triumph

Kind regards,
TechnoWeeny.

mattyb
10-02-2014, 08:09 AM
where are you located Benny?

mattyb
10-02-2014, 08:10 AM
March sounds good then?

TechnoWeeny
10-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Sounds perfect Mattyb, any thoughts of location and venue?

mattyb
10-03-2014, 09:30 AM
it will be Sydney, probably near to Genfreak (NICK),which is northwest Sydney there about. as for what we will do etc well have to work it out closer to the date. last format was get together take pics of cars,go for a big cruise, then eat & drink, more drink, talk E34 for hours, sleep for some. not for others, then breakfast etc etc. Given the distance some will travel for this meet we will try our best to billet or assist with accommodation. From Memory last time I had a street full of E34s for 2days which as awesome.