PDA

View Full Version : '95 Wagon going up for sale

Jr ///M5
08-05-2013, 08:11 PM
The time has come, the '95 wagon will be going up for sale. I bought this wagon about 5 years ago for my little girl to use for college and the first couple of years out of school. Well, this too has come to pass. The wagon has served faithfully and has all the options available at the time, such as dual sunroofs, traction control, heated seats, factory cd player, cruise, leather, cargo net, etc... We picked it up with 80k miles on it, and now it has 130k, records are available, although it hasn't needed much. It has 15" honeycomb wheels with Michelin Pilot Exhautos with about 10k miles on them. The color is Cashmere beige with tan leather interior.

The touring will range 25-28 mpg highway cruising, and will average 22-24 mixed. It is butter smooth on the road and very comfortable.

The car will be available in about 2 weeks with an asking price of best offer over $4400, I will post pictures then. I would like to see it stay in the E34 community and thought best to post it here first. Contact me through Private Messaging if you are interested and we will discuss it.