PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion of these bumpers?

Gayle
06-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi Guys,

Saw that bimmerdood is back. Some of us just never go away. I am still driving my 535, although sadly I put a small dent in one door. Otherwise it is still absolutely fabulous. The streets in LA are much crappier than San Diego, so the stiff suspension is not as enjoyable. And the stick shift can be exhausting in one of our horrible freeway jams, but I wouldn't part with this car for anything. I expect my husband to bury me in it when the time comes.

I had something so ridiculous I just had to find someone to share it with. My girlfriends would not be amused. The purse forum, where I now hang out, would ban me for life (women obsessed with expensive purses have no sense of humor). So Winfred and Jeff -- this is for you. Thanks for letting me share.

Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) - Directed by Eric Wareheim - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0)

Tiger
06-08-2013, 10:18 PM
banghead

Gayle
06-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Oh come on Tiger. This is not as bad as when Califblue posted the video of the girl getting friendly with the stick shift. It prompted quite a discussion of cleaning products. That thread was quite a hit.

south26
06-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Oh make it stop.

Tiger
06-09-2013, 08:39 AM
I got to admit... the beat iz there... the production is good... lots of hours and energy went into the song and the video. It made it this far means there are fans... he probably made a lot of money on that song alone...

For me? banghead

Rustam
06-11-2013, 11:38 PM
the video of the girl getting friendly with the stick shift.

oh my god. no this is definitely not as bad, but the very reminder of that is yack... that was disgusting.

bimmer nut
06-12-2013, 11:15 AM
You sick Gayle, but welcome back. Good to hear from you even if its about bubble butts. I could not watch it all! sick, sick

Paul in NZ
06-16-2013, 04:25 AM
i felt a shift in the force...

genphreak
06-16-2013, 07:51 AM
Uh-oh... some of those are defy gravity so much they must be carbon fibre implants. Though several did look more like fibreglass!

Lovely to see some quality content being posted again... it's been quite sometime Gayle ;-)

A warm welcome back...

Yes indeed that left Bruno Mars' video efforts for dead... lol