PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen - Pics of my loved one.....

western99
06-19-2004, 11:47 AM
Knowing that all of you are just as much as an e34 car entusiast as I am, I thought that I would share with you the other loved one in my life. The car is a 1995 525 ia with 191,000kms. I drive this beautiful car 12 months of the year, b/s quite frankly I hate not driving her. Here in Toronto, the weather can get quite harsh in the winter, and it has cost me a lot of money to maintain her over the years.. Everything is OEM - I just love the lines of this car. It is a shame that the new 5 series has no resemblence to this work of art. Anyways - enough said - below is the link where you can view my car.

http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brianfarr2001/album?.dir=/a1f0

Let me know your thoughts.

Russell
06-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Page 18 of Driven, Inside BMW, the Most Admired Car Company in the World by David Kiley says that the E34 was the inspiration for the 2004 E60. They stated the proportions of the E34 were "really perfect". Not sure what to think!

Knowing that all of you are just as much as an e34 car entusiast as I am, I thought that I would share with you the other loved one in my life. The car is a 1995 525 ia with 191,000kms. I drive this beautiful car 12 months of the year, b/s quite frankly I hate not driving her. Here in Toronto, the weather can get quite harsh in the winter, and it has cost me a lot of money to maintain her over the years.. Everything is OEM - I just love the lines of this car. It is a shame that the new 5 series has no resemblence to this work of art. Anyways - enough said - below is the link where you can view my car.

http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brianfarr2001/album?.dir=/a1f0

Let me know your thoughts.

rickm
06-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Page 18 of Driven, Inside BMW, the Most Admired Car Company in the World by David Kiley says that the E34 was the inspiration for the 2004 E60. They stated the proportions of the E34 were "really perfect". Not sure what to think!

That and some crack.

mancini_mark
06-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi,

That is a pretty pristine looking car. Interesting that there's actually a handful of people from the forum in the GTA. Good to see.

Mark