PDA

View Full Version : OT: Oreilly auto parts "lots o loot" promotion

ryan roopnarine
05-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Greetings chums--long time, no post.

Anyhoo, if you live anywhere near an Oreilly autoparts (and wrench yourself) consider entering their lots o' loot promotion, which still has a week or so to go. Entry gets you two instant win coupons a day for either $5 off of any regularly priced $5 item or higher or $5 off of $25. I find that oreilly usually has the parts that I want for the lowest prices, so I shop there when I wouldn't have to go out of the way to get to one.

The warmest greetings to you all,

Ryan

Dave M
05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Hey Ryan, as you might recall I live nowhere near an Oreilley's. Just happen to be posting something myself (don't visit much anymore) and wanted to say hello and thanks again for your help way back when.

Hope everythings going well,

Dave

632 Regal
05-26-2013, 07:47 AM
We have advance auto and autozone, autozone is about half price of the other on most items. No Oreilleys in the vicinity.

ryan roopnarine
05-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Hello Dave.

I'm OK, not great, but I'm alive.
To wit...My daily driver is now a Japan-ease transportation appliance with a manual transmission.
How are you?
What happened to herr puppy dog? Old age?

best,

Ryan

Hey Ryan, as you might recall I live nowhere near an Oreilley's. Just happen to be posting something myself (don't visit much anymore) and wanted to say hello and thanks again for your help way back when.

Hope everythings going well,

Dave

Dave M
05-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Everything good here, two kids since we last exchanged words, e34 still rolling, life is generally good. Oskar the dog took a dirt nap after 12 years and some ailments.

Hope things get great again soon,

Dave

Hello Dave.

I'm OK, not great, but I'm alive.
To wit...My daily driver is now a Japan-ease transportation appliance with a manual transmission.
How are you?
What happened to herr puppy dog? Old age?

best,

Ryan