PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help - could someone check a link (pics of my cars) and see if it works

Matt P
06-19-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm trying to see if I can post some photos using my crappy SBC / YAHOO DSL services. The "Yahoo Photos" service resizes all the images down to "no detail possible", so I'm now trying the "Breifcase" service with the sharing set to public. So if someone who does NOT use SBC / YAHOO would test it and let me know if they can browse/see anything.

So far I've only put out some photos of my wife's car that I took this afternoon, but if this works I'll use it to post some pics from Willow Springs DE event that I was at a few weeks ago, and some E34 pics.

The link it tells me to use is:

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/m5t@sbcglobal.net

Just try and post a quick yes/no reply. Thanks

bimmerd00d
06-19-2004, 12:14 AM
seems to work for me, and i'm on roadrunner

Matt P
06-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Thanks. Could you see both folders ok?

mikey535im
06-19-2004, 10:08 AM
Matt,
Both folders show fine w/ local IP and dial up.
Mike

Matt P
06-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Thanks Mikey! That's exacly what I needed to know.

Still, It looks like there no way I can get direct Image links for pictures with the services SBC / Yahoo offers. :( So I am going to sign on with a hosting service and set up my own site (after all, I have all this extra time now :-)

Phil M
06-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Try photobucket.com - free

Matt P
06-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Ok. I've got my own domain set up now and can junk Yahoo. It should be accessable to everyone in a day or two (DNS update).

I'll be a picture posting fool ;-)

-Matt