PDA

View Full Version : its good to be e34 again

mattyb
01-30-2013, 06:13 AM
Hi all, i feel like the E34 prodigal son but selling the last E34 some years ago broke my heart(so much so i couldn't bear to a part of the site) and i left the site hopeing that one day i could return but only with another sweeet ride; this has only just happened with a bit of luck and a few spare dollars.Needless to say i have missed very much the folks and the meets, we had some awesome times .There will be some pics real soon but being a tech spazo, big kris used to help me put the pics up on my sig so if anyone cann help that would be great.

Also to admin my sig used to be Mattyb and had my original forum history and pic with it i cant remember my original password plus my email has changed so I cant log into my original account wich i would so dearly love to do. new email is mborseri@bigpond.net can u send my password or prompts to get back into my old account? if not no problem.

Anyways new car is 95E34 540i auto one owner petrolmica blue with 238000 on it and well looked after, a few little issues and a air con problem plus a display issue saying esd regelt which I have looked into in the archive and found sound advice which i now ihavve to follow up,

regardless of isssues its so good to be back in a 540 again and a part of the forum.

most sincerely look forward to hearing from you all.

Sav
01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Good luck with the new car.. I sold my last e34 525i sport many years ago still miss it a lot so I'm V jealous :-) Good to see an old member.

shogun
01-30-2013, 09:50 AM
send a PN to bimmer nut View Profile: bimmer nut - BimmerNut.com Forums (http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/members/bimmer-nut.html)
I cannot do that, needs admin rights.

mattyb
01-31-2013, 06:36 AM
thanks guys

genphreak
02-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Dude its great to have you back you know we've all been missing ur posts and cynical advice terribly and wondered if you'd fallen off the edge of an ocean or two ;-)

Can't wait for the pics, and Kris'll help you if need be but I think Ed will help you out I too wish he'd sort out the attachment size/resolution limitations so itd be easier to post pics... hopefully he'll take a look at the config and fix it for us....

Looking forward to catching up I've been past your place a few times but never been able to stop!!

:-) welcome back to driving utopia and more good times!!!

mattyb
02-12-2013, 04:08 AM
thanx mate i was looking forward to seeing who was still out there, has any one heard from paul g bimmerdude? we need another terrigal meet when i get the house finished, or any other meet for that matter. thanx also to Ed who kindly sorted out my old username.

jfs356
02-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Welcome back, have to agree these cars grow on you and I would miss mine if I sold it. For a 20 year old car, they are still impressive in
features, performance, style, and driving fun.

genphreak
02-14-2013, 05:32 AM
Paul's around but I have lost touch. I'll look him up tho, if I can find my old phone... last I heard sounded more like a rumour... is is really true he had your 'old girl' locked away in his shed? LOL...

Paul in NZ
02-17-2013, 04:01 AM
wow a few olies dritin back....i drove a 540 6 speed the other day for a mate...am thinkin seriously about it myself!Miis my old 535

mattyb
02-22-2013, 06:08 AM
good to hear from you Paul, its been a long time bro. hope you all good and as for the 540 DO IT! I have looked at a couple over the past 4 years and they were either too much work, not loved enough or just out of the budget but now i have found the one i cant imagine being without it.

best of luck

mattyb