PDA

View Full Version : '95 540 on the Block

johnf
01-02-2013, 12:21 PM
It's time to sell our '95 540i. It has H&R lowering springs, Racing Dynamics adjustable swaybar kit, Hamann wheels. I just rebuilt the front end suspension with new Bilstein shocks, front tires, control arms and thrust arms. The suspension is in pretty good shape. As far as the engine goes, it is strong and only consumes a slight bit of oil. The transmission still strong and works fine for the most part, but now and then the Trans Prog warning comes on so it needs some sorting out.

We've used Dinan in Morgan Hill, CA for regular servicing and maintenance I didn't do myself. I have a stack of service records.

The for the interior, the front seats show wear and the rear are in pretty good shape; no kids helps. The exterior is in pretty good shape with some sign of wear.

With 240k miles, what would be a reasonable asking price? Is anyone on the forum interested?

It's been my wife's car and does have handicap controls which can be removed. Or left in because they don't prevent anyone else from driving it; like me.

Thanks,

John F.
Morgan Hill, CA

632 Regal
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
You need pictures!!

johnf
01-02-2013, 10:05 PM
You need pictures!!

Absolutely right. I'll get her cleaned up and put up a set of baby pictures.

Cheers,
-j