PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my '89 525i (please read)

George Dimovski
06-18-2004, 02:05 PM
Well, I wont have the time (read time or money) to do the repairs on my 5 series. I am bummed out, however I need to remove it from my driveway. I have put alot of parts in the car over the last 3 years. Including the 850 brake conversion in the front. Send me an e-mail asking me for parts that you may want or need and I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner. I will only be able to remove parts on the weekends, if it will take me more or less time, I will let you know in my response. also before I start parting it out...If someone wants to take the whole car, please let me know as soon as possible. I live in Connecticut. As of the time of this posting, I still have the entire car as well as a Rear spoiler, recently painted Grey. Also on the car are a set of ac-schnitzer style II wheels with very decent rubber on them. The wheels will have to go last as I will need to get wheels to put back on the car. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post. Hopefully I will be able to get another e34 in the future. Also, My e-mail address is gdimovski@snet.net, for those of you that ar interested in the whole car or parts.

Jeff N.
06-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Can you post the last 7 VIN numbers and the interior color so we can look up the car in ETK? Thx.

George Dimovski
06-18-2004, 02:22 PM
I will post this information tonight when I get home from work.

Can you post the last 7 VIN numbers and the interior color so we can look up the car in ETK? Thx.

bjl4776
06-18-2004, 08:01 PM
post if you dont get it

Unregistered
06-20-2004, 07:29 PM
My appologies however I have not had the opportunity to get the VIN back on the day I posted this thread, however I do have it and here it is.

WBAHC2304K2081400

Again, I still have the complete car. I have not started to break it down yet. so if anyone has any interest in purchasing the whole car, please send me an email. Again, my e-mail is gdimovski@snet.net

Thanks!
George Dimovski

post if you dont get it

Unregistered
06-20-2004, 09:28 PM
George,
sorry to hear about getting rid of the BMW. What color is the interior and what thype of seats to you have?

AL

TC535i
06-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Pics of the car, and your location?