PDA

View Full Version : FS: some e34 parts in the SF Bay Area.

liquidtiger720
10-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Up for sale are some parts off my e34. I'll be taking everything off this weekend and the car will be going in for donation next week.

Depo rear clear corners - SOLD
EAT performance chip - $120 Shipped

Things I don't feel like shipping

M5 Filler Plate - $50 picked up
95' painted AWII skirts - will include uppers if I can get them off - $150 picked up (I'll be taking these off this weekend.) Probly needs new paint.
Bentley Manual - $30

For those on a budget (I really don't care to sell/swap these, so I'm just putting it out there for those that might need/want it):

I have pretty new (less than 3000 miles) goodyear eagle gt in 205/65R15 tires. If you just need new tires and don't care about your rims, we can swap them out (full rims/tires). These go for about $350 + mount and balance. Let's trade for $175. If you want to swap them onto your wheels, you'll have to pay for the mounting + balance for both. (Car needs to roll for the donation).

Same deal on the radiator- Probly less than 5000 miles on a new BEHR radiator. $100 to swap with yours. You have to do the work/swap.

Generic Autozone battery. Less than 2 months old and probly less than 20 starts. $50 to swap.

Last but not least - Sachs Sport Kit. This has probly been on the car for a good 80,000 miles but it still drives great! The sachs kit includes boge shocks and eibach springs. I'll swap these with you for $150. For the front housing, I replaced the wheel bearings some 50,000 miles ago. It's probly best to swap the whole unit vs taking out the shock/spring. Again, you'll have to swap the parts off yourself.