PDA

View Full Version : Cya

GJPinAU
09-09-2011, 02:36 AM
I sold the moviestar today (yes I had a tear in my eye).
To everyone here all I can say is thank you for many years of friendship and care but let's face it, you can't own an E34 and not have problems, whether they are big or small.

I'm glad to say she has gone to someone that fell in love with her and will now be living on our Central Coast.
He might show up here as I told him this is the best place to get any info.

Once again, thanks guys :)
Greg

genphreak
09-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Greg I am sorry to hear you've left the fold. Can't imagine you're leaving us, but well, that depends on a few practicalities I guess. Good to hear she's gone to a good owner. Perhaps let him/her know about the new camber kits available from the bmw shop in Queanbeyan (http://onemengineering.hopout.com.au/Products/bmwperformanceparts).

I cannot see how keeping one was such a big deal, but heh... you know I would say that! Mate you've been a great support hearabouts and its been a pleasure having you part of the community. So you better tell us, which way are you jumping - back in time to pedalling around in that e30 or forward (dare I say it) to an e46? I have to say, an e46 would be my choice, but an e30 with a 3.0 M50, e36 hubs and steering would be the 'better nut's' choice, lol!

Cya??? huh? ... Nick

BigKriss
09-12-2011, 11:12 AM
cya Greg.