PDA

View Full Version : huge day for the e34

h2oyo
08-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Well in about 30 minutes I will be taking my daughter for her last ride in the e34 with the name given her. Yep i'm driving the bride to the church and my trusty e34 is all prettied up and more than ready for the task. I remember when having a back seat was needed, now it holds my spare shirt and jacket lol. Ok boys i'm off to the chapel and giving my daughter way, wish me luck. :)
Johan

Dave M
08-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Congratulations and hope it went well.

I hope my e34 in still in operation on my (currently) 2 year old son's wedding day. Problem is, he'll likely be 'rat-baggin it at 6K rpm ;)

Dave

h2oyo
08-21-2011, 08:14 PM
LOL probably, well it all went without a hitch. Its been a very long weekend lol. Thanks
Johan

Congratulations and hope it went well.

I hope my e34 in still in operation on my (currently) 2 year old son's wedding day. Problem is, he'll likely be 'rat-baggin it at 6K rpm ;)

Dave

genphreak
08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm sure it did its duty and looked the part... Congrats, now time to sit down and enjoy a beer like you never have before!

h2oyo
08-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Its an amazing amount of work to walk your daughter down the isle and taking her hand and placing it in another mans and saying out loud I give this bride away. I believe things will be just fine, now to get him out of the lexis and into a BMW! thanks
Johan

I'm sure it did its duty and looked the part... Congrats, now time to sit down and enjoy a beer like you never have before!

Russell
08-22-2011, 09:44 AM
congrats.