PDA

View Full Version : I think I've found my next car...

Kamil
06-16-2004, 07:45 PM
The Z.
The End.

Seriously, was running errands today, stopped by the Nissan dealership. Inside they had a nice silver Z350 Touring edition, which is the one w/ leather heated seats, bose stereo, etc.

I'm 6'2", and I had more headroom then in the E34. Very nice driving position, nice interior layout, maybe a lil on the cheap side, but that did not bother me.
Eventho there was no real glove box, there seems to plenty of storage room, and the trunk isn't THAT small.

I did not test drive it; did not have the time, and since I've just purchsed some real estate, I have no money, hence no sense to tease myself.
Based on other people's reviews, it's a hoot to drive.

I've read up in magazines on it, did some internet searching, seems like a great car. Maybe I'll test drive it next week. :D

It has a very serious potenital of being my next new(er) car. :)

Any opinions on it, the enthusuast and performance models seem to be the most appealing.

In the mean time, I've washed and waxed the 535. Looks great, drives great, no real reason to replace it.

Scott H
06-16-2004, 07:59 PM
http://www.blogblogblog.com/2002_misc/blogimg/11-12-02-pwagon.jpg

dca
06-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Save your money, your car can serve you at least for 10 years. until then nissan will be a scrap.