PDA

View Full Version : 12 years, 3 E34's ....the M-Sport wheeled off with a new owner, what's next?

Jr ///M5
03-17-2011, 05:29 PM
So we fix 'em up, get it just the way we want it, only to sell it and move on to another. For the first time in 12 years, I am E34'less....well, Natalie still has her '95 touring :)

The bucket list includes a convertible again, so I'll be on the hunt for an M3 E46 with a ragtop and a 6 speed manual gearbox. I just don't want black interior.

I know the build quality isn't like our E34's, but I've got this itch....motorcycles are out of the question according to the model that I've had for almost 30 years now...:)

No matter what changes, this forum will still be home to me and always will be. Many of my near and dear friends through the years have been because of this board, so I'll continue to lurk just to see what you all are up to...

See you 'round
JR

BMWDriver
03-17-2011, 10:08 PM
I've always been curious as to how an e46 coupé compares to an e34 as far as driving goes. Happy hunting!

632 Regal
03-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Use that cash to score on someone elses well maintained E34, lots out there now, much more than 10 years ago. Just don't plan on getting a car in one day, get the best you can.