PDA

View Full Version : It happened here, before anywhere else...

genphreak
12-31-2010, 09:03 AM

Happy New Year everyone! Us Aussies beat most of you to it (except our even faster Kiwi cousins) in reaching into 2011 first. Will let you know how day one goes.

Have a great time celebrating, if you so choose to waste time doing so; I heard the world ends in Nuclear obliteration in 2012, so am spending my time doing even more worthless things than partying... Eg surfing the net. Huh? Yea... well nothing makes sense now- a year- 6 months, 3 days? How long will we have?

Will BMW get the next 5er out before The End?

Only joking :op~>| Have a terrific New year all, may it be a big one!

Bo525i
12-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Thx! :)

Happy New year everyone, from Scandinavia too!

whiskychaser
12-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Not really a cricket fan but thanks to Australia for lending us the Ashes for the first time in about 30 years. With such philanthropy you deserve to have a great New Year. Same to everyone else - even if you dont know or care what cricket is:)

Paul in NZ
12-31-2010, 03:57 PM
thanks for your best wishes.and returns !

genphreak
01-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Pfft!

They were burned to a cinder anyway.

We get plenty of fires here, so no shortage of ash. Just don't let them get blown away in some storm or 'become' radioactive during their short stay in the Atlantican cold!

PS. I believe the Aussie side's problem comes down to 1. abstinence and 2. absense.

Specifically, Warnie's absense: He embybed a performance enhancing paradigm amongst the players (womanizing, drinking and all kinds of state of the art team-building exercises based around larikinism, alcoholism and bad behaviour) that made our side think (regardless of the reality, whatever it may have been) that they were the best in the world. After all you know what they say about such things; think you can, and you may just find you will.

Of course Shane Warne served as such a great role model, the next generation (once it comes through the ranks) will turn the tables for even longer (so long as they can all stay out of the Courtrooms long enough)