PDA

View Full Version : Pls delete me

genphreak
03-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Deleted thread, duplicate post

repenttokyo
03-30-2010, 03:47 PM
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssssse deleeeeeeeete me, leeeeet me goooooooooooo!

632 Regal
03-30-2010, 10:53 PM
OK who is askin? I can delete both at once or one at a time, perhaps I can delete one a day and reinstate on concurrent time schedules. If this was prison you could take a number or a signature on your back... what is it?

You guys really confuse me at times.

genphreak
03-31-2010, 07:19 AM
I think I'd prefer goal to this... LOL Thanks Jeff!

PS. Make it quick & painless please...

i heard we have to use lube now, some screwy senator no doubt.

No need for lube we use sandpaper which makes thing fit better.

I had words with the man in charge today and he/she told me that I am not allowed to delete even temporarily anyone that asks for it. If however you dont ask I guess I can, stipulations are bleak.

What was the reason for the banning? I am simply too lazy to backup and look, must have been something bad?

Oh **** I reread my post and your 'asking' to be banned', well I can accommodate that for sure. Do you want a temp ban or permanent, I usually dont allow any introjections but in your volintary case the books are open.

Please allow 48 hours to lapse as I dont bother much here anymore as the site change wiped out about 2000 members and lack of redirect ****ed it even more. We now have like 6 members vs 2003 members, we rock. :D

I dont even think the regulars come here anymore.

Anyways for your wish to be banned... the vote is NO, a double standard I do understand but the vote is unanimous.

You however are on the watch list bro! You ****up one time, say slandering **** or get off on picking on anyone elses **** I'll be watching you bro.

Take this as a warning.

632 Regal
04-02-2010, 01:12 AM
WTF is up with this ****!

632 Regal
04-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Im pissed everything redirects to your original threads.

632 Regal
04-02-2010, 01:20 AM
this is all fuvked up man...

maybe ill fire up the lawn mower and come back later.

whiskychaser
04-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Will somebody wearing fashionable shades knock on my door if I fail to respond to this post? Does anybody even know Engelbert Humperdink? I'm lost.

632 Regal
04-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Does anybody even know Engelbert Humperdink? I'm lost.

That would be this dude?

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/engelbert_humperdinck_1854.jpg

whiskychaser
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Yeah thats the man. But the guy with the same name (and sideburns) is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWBlvbYwH8