PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Violet M5 Near Chicago?

vince
03-21-2010, 10:35 PM
There was a guy I was talking with (Krys) last year about a Daytona Violet M5 he was trying to sell or possibly part out (terrible shame). He was hard to get ahold of and I was never able to look at the car.

I'm wondering if anybody on this forum knows of the car and what happened to it?

Thanks,

vince

Ross
03-22-2010, 09:07 AM
A guy at bimmerforum from Indiana has been parting an M5. I think it's the right color so perhaps the one you are thinking of. NikosX or similar is his screen name.

vince
03-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Not him, I just checked with him. Maybe Krys still has it somewhere?

Hey, hope all is well up there in Barrington, what have you been up to?

vince

A guy at bimmerforum from Indiana has been parting an M5. I think it's the right color so perhaps the one you are thinking of. NikosX or similar is his screen name.

Ross
03-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi Vince,

Looking for an M huh? Warm up your checkbook.
Nothing exciting going on here. Looking to peddle my last BMWs, wake up the cars in the garage and do some house remodeling but $$ limited as usual. Of course all these elderly cars having NOTHING to do with that.

mottati
03-30-2010, 03:50 PM
that car did get parted. It sounded like there were some title issues that were making it difficult to sell. I bought a couple parts from the guy. Kris sounds right, as far as his name goes.