PDA

View Full Version : Is it a good idea to microwave this?

632 Regal
03-11-2010, 11:23 PM
First time embedding a video here, if it don't work please hit the panic button and a Mod will come to the rescue.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhjHAPw1q-M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhjHAPw1q-M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=RhjHAPw1q-M&feature=related

these guys are getting better.

MBXB
03-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Gonna have to make sure my kids don't try that, LOL

BMW4LIFE
03-12-2010, 01:06 AM
hahahaha!!!

That reminds me this one time when I was working in a restaurant...I was super busy and people were bitching about the coffee being cold so I placed the "aluminum" coffee spout into the microwave and ran to make some salads...

lets just say it was the fourth of july in that microwave and my manager was PISSED!!!

hahaha

not my brightest moment! :p:D

Ferret
03-12-2010, 05:24 AM
hahahaha!!!

That reminds me this one time when I was working in a restaurant...I was super busy and people were bitching about the coffee being cold so I placed the "aluminum" coffee spout into the microwave and ran to make some salads...

lets just say it was the fourth of july in that microwave and my manager was PISSED!!!

hahaha

Microwaves are great entertainment to someone with a warped mind (like me) - there's lots of experiments you can do.

If you take a green grape and slice it down the middle (along the long axis) vertically with something -MASSIVELY- sharp like a razor blade... and balance it cut side upwards on a plate, after a couple of seconds microwaving you'll get a massive blue flash out of the microwave as the grape's producing plasma which is then charged by the microwaves.

Just dont -ever- dismantle one unless it's been sat unplugged for 6 months - and never plug one in with the lid off. They're the most dangerous of all the kitchen appliances when dismantled. They're producing very high voltage in the kV range - but - they're producing 800-1000W of high voltage which is what makes it one of the scariest things to dismantle ever. (They're a good source of laboratory parts and crazy magnets, just dont tell my missus!)

bmwrp8
03-13-2010, 01:50 AM
hahahaha!!!

hahaha

lol

Kibokojoe
03-13-2010, 08:35 PM
These guys were extremely lucky.