PDA

View Full Version : Hey Shogun

Elekta
01-20-2010, 12:50 PM
What's the skinny on this M5T?? (http://www.wintel.co.jp/wintel/owa/pspe_stock_detail1?in_categorize=0&in_shopno=536-1&in_group_id=&in_carno=329&in_mode=stocklist&in_designno=&in_cssno=white2&in_shop_disp=1&in_ref_page=) What color is that, and is there a VIN? Is it $27k USD?

thanks,
geoff
1280 million yen, I've seen somewhere...what is that? $14,300?

Bo525i
01-20-2010, 04:11 PM
I see BMW-fjordgrau-metallic on the colorplate in the engineroom, can´t read the number! :) Probably 310.

shogun
01-20-2010, 08:29 PM
don't you have google translate?

Here is what google says:

google says:
Exterior color: Fiyorudoguremetarikku

and that means what Bo525i already found out :
fjordgrau-metallic

Looks like I have to help google a bit :p

1995 / BMW M5 Touring (E34) / concurrent drive Europe / Discontinued Models / E34 model on /
LHD / inspection with 2 years / travel 103,000 km / 6 speed MT /
Exterior color: Fiyorudoguremetarikku / interior color: gray & Howaitotsutonreza /
Power steering / power windows / air conditioning / air bags (driver's seat, passenger seat) / ABS / EDC /
Furupawashito motor (driver's seat with memory, passenger seat) / heating seat (driver seat, passenger seat) / W sunroof /
Waidokidoniguriru / mirror Aero / 2 Akira Makoto out of this muffler / 18 inch aluminum Akira Makoto / less Keyring /
Audio Nakamichi / Riatonokaba / Operating instructions (Japanese) / records / maintenance line item 28 photos! /
Spare keys (with Meinkiresu) / Akira Makoto BOOK Case / spare tire / tools / jack / accident /

☆ 2007 / 3 Ft genuine parts replacement shock absorber set
☆ 2008 / 2 replacement water pump, hose replacement kit
☆ 2009 / 1 Ft brake pad replacement, complete replacement belt, replacement plugs, four tires replaced RE050

The receipt has the super rare wagon!
Still popular with the BMW E34 models. Among other things, is vying for the top of its rarity and performance
This receipt has Dearimasu M5 Touring!

Excellent user-friendly touring (wagon) body and M fusion engineering companies.
The best sports wagon with manual shift and what to call M a 3.8-liter engine power the vehicle.
94 years later than 6-speed MT model is adopted, the brake-up capacity,
Strong position as the reigning model on the redesign of the grille is also decorated!

Well, here are two vehicles of 77,000 km a year ago that we have sold at
Transfer you back to our Thank you for this time.
26,000 km and about two years, then this model is driving some of the most impressive bit,
Reason it is possible.
Previous owner, work patterns of professional golfer or the Formula One Championships at the national
And coverage by the media or even move, it was the main long-distance highway driving.
In other words, stop being earned in the city and go away rather than as a highway Haiueitsuara
I've run through a distance.

Yes, these cars were the main ride is a condition characterized by a much better compared to the distance traveled.
Was the previous owner, so our commitment to ultra-owner, I was also surprised when the receipt state of our last.
It tells the maintenance item 21 photos! And like the previous owner and maintenance items in the seven pieces, some dealer maintenance.

Even Hetari sheet, so over 100,000 km and vehicles in the state I do not think I even Bishitto system and institutions.
Head of this year, you put your hands right through the exchange of consumables such as tires and brake pads.

Exterior, spoiler & Ripeinto Bikkabika fresh scratches on the hood stepping stone!
Who has to take care with respect to the previous owner very well,
No scratches, this is despite the distance!
After the coating to raise the body, it should be revived to Pikapikatsurutsuru lies.
Zehi, please see the beauty in your current car!
Oh, and gray color of this fjord, while modest, is the serene and elegant color.
I think the color image of a car to Europe feel.

The interior before the people of the northeast has been replaced by the owners of the door linings.
Of course we use genuine parts!
Therefore, nearly all the E34 is also 剥Ga the lining of the problems facing the door
This vehicle is not found.
This would be a high point.
Sheets is the most common parts that we feel have been treated as important.
Sheet was designed in a white two-tone gray
Sure or not even after we have maintained excellent condition!
The other is the spot where, check out our Zehi Zehi.

Institutional system, as mentioned above, development down pat, I could fiddle.
6-speed MT wagon there is something a bit strange feeling What a run in
Drawback is too much fun? Do you feel it (^ ^)
While they have the potential of this race, and some people swallow the extra baggage,
The depth of its pockets is all I could only admire.

Inline six-cylinder water-cooled engine with DOHC 3795cc M Power
Maximum output 340ps/6900rpm
Torque 40.8kgm/4750rpm

This error range of the piston 6, just hundredths of 1 gram! Engine that was formed in an ultra-high precision balance
Ultra-smooth stretch until 7000 nobody raises red zone starting rotation.

Prices start at new car dealers (sedan) 1280 yen

Our regular price 2,480,000 yen

Eine bessere Übersetzung vorschlagen:
1995 / BMW M5 Touring (E34) / concurrent drive Europe / Discontinued Models / E34 model on / <br>LHD / inspection with 2 years / travel 103,000 km / 6 speed MT / <br>Exterior color: Fiyorudoguremetarikku / interior color: gray &amp; Howaitotsutonreza / <br>Power steering / power windows / air conditioning / air bags (driver&#39;s seat, passenger seat) / ABS / EDC / <br>Furupawashito motor (driver&#39;s seat with memory, passenger seat) / heating seat (driver seat, passenger seat) / W sunroof / <br>Waidokidoniguriru / mirror Aero / 2 Akira Makoto out of this muffler / 18 inch aluminum Akira Makoto / less Keyring / <br>Audio Nakamichi / Riatonokaba / Operating instructions (Japanese) / records / maintenance line item 28 photos! / <br>Spare keys (with Meinkiresu) / Akira Makoto BOOK Case / spare tire / tools / jack / accident / <br> <br>☆ 2007 / 3 Ft genuine parts replacement shock absorber set <br>☆ 2008 / 2 replacement water pump, hose replacement kit <br>☆ 2009 / 1 Ft brake pad replacement, complete replacement belt, replacement plugs, four tires replaced RE050 <br> <br>The receipt has the super rare wagon! <br>Still popular with the BMW E34 models. Among other things, is vying for the top of its rarity and performance <br>This receipt has Dearimasu M5 Touring! <br> <br>Excellent user-friendly touring (wagon) body and M fusion engineering companies. <br>The best sports wagon with manual shift and what to call M a 3.8-liter engine power the vehicle. <br>94 years later than 6-speed MT model is adopted, the brake-up capacity, <br>Strong position as the reigning model on the redesign of the grille is also decorated! <br> <br>Well, here are two vehicles of 77,000 km a year ago that we have sold at <br>Transfer you back to our Thank you for this time. <br>26,000 km and about two years, then this model is driving some of the most impressive bit, <br>Reason it is possible. <br>Previous owner, work patterns of professional golfer or the Formula One Championships at the national <br>And coverage by the media or even move, it was the main long-distance highway driving. <br>In other words, stop being earned in the city and go away rather than as a highway Haiueitsuara <br>I&#39;ve run through a distance. <br> <br>Yes, these cars were the main ride is a condition characterized by a much better compared to the distance traveled. <br>Was the previous owner, so our commitment to ultra-owner, I was also surprised when the receipt state of our last. <br>It tells the maintenance item 21 photos! And like the previous owner and maintenance items in the seven pieces, some dealer maintenance. <br> <br>Even Hetari sheet, so over 100,000 km and vehicles in the state I do not think I even Bishitto system and institutions. <br>Head of this year, you put your hands right through the exchange of consumables such as tires and brake pads. <br> <br>Exterior, spoiler &amp; Ripeinto Bikkabika fresh scratches on the hood stepping stone! <br>Who has to take care with respect to the previous owner very well, <br>No scratches, this is despite the distance! <br>After the coating to raise the body, it should be revived to Pikapikatsurutsuru lies. <br>Zehi, please see the beauty in your current car! <br>Oh, and gray color of this fjord, while modest, is the serene and elegant color. <br>I think the color image of a car to Europe feel. <br> <br>The interior before the people of the northeast has been replaced by the owners of the door linings. <br>Of course we use genuine parts! <br>Therefore, nearly all the E34 is also剥Ga the lining of the problems facing the door <br>This vehicle is not found. <br>This would be a high point. <br>Sheets is the most common parts that we feel have been treated as important. <br>Sheet was designed in a white two-tone gray <br>Sure or not even after we have maintained excellent condition! <br>The other is the spot where, check out our Zehi Zehi. <br> <br>Institutional system, as mentioned above, development down pat, I could fiddle. <br>6-speed MT wagon there is something a bit strange feeling What a run in <br>Drawback is too much fun? Do you feel it (^ ^) <br>While they have the potential of this race, and some people swallow the extra baggage, <br>The depth of its pockets is all I could only admire. <br> <br>Inline six-cylinder water-cooled engine with DOHC 3795cc M Power <br>Maximum output 340ps/6900rpm <br>Torque 40.8kgm/4750rpm <br> <br>This error range of the piston 6, just hundredths of 1 gram! Engine that was formed in an ultra-high precision balance <br>Ultra-smooth stretch until 7000 nobody raises red zone starting rotation. <br> <br>Prices start at new car dealers (sedan) 1280 yen <br> <br>Our regular price 2,480,000 yen <br>