PDA

View Full Version : OT: CSI/Law & Order

whiskychaser
12-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Very off topic but hoping for some help. We get them on Hallmark. We've got two cliffhangers:
CSI Miami: Delco may have been shot and has disappeared from a crashed car
CSI NY: All the good guys get sprayed in a drive-by shooting
In Law & Order Criminal intent Goran has disappeared and Jeff Goldblum has taken his place.
Law & Order: Lenny has gone but his replacement Joe Fontana isnt great
Its not like its Coronation Street or X Factor. This is serious stuff! So the question: What series are you up to? I dont want to wait till after Xmas to find out what happens :(

pgrindstaff
12-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Are you telling me that these episodes are just now airing on your side of the pond?

filmy540i/6
12-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Ep's are available online. Just sayin'...

Black 535i
12-17-2009, 09:08 PM
CSI Miami: Delco may have been shot and has disappeared from a crashed car
(No idea about this show-cannot stand that ginger boy!).

CSI NY: All the good guys get sprayed in a drive-by shooting(There is some drama here but one girl dies, a guy is paralyzed and then receovers and all is well).

In Law & Order Criminal intent Goran has disappeared and Jeff Goldblum has taken his place. (Goran will be gone altogether next season when it starts again full tilt in January).

Law & Order: Lenny has gone but his replacement Joe Fontana isnt great (Everyone here but Cragen and the Lt. are gone but the new bloods are great as afar as I am concerned).

whiskychaser
12-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Are you telling me that these episodes are just now airing on your side of the pond?
Yep. They are on Virgin Media (Cable). You can get some CSI's on terrestrial channel 5 but they are normally even older :-) Not sure about Sky. Obviously we are well behind, so if I know what series you are on now I can play catch up and not miss anything. I dont want to know what happens - just the series number if possible

PS I will be well miffed if Goran has really gone :(