PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share! Great place!

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 07:22 PM
I have been reading this site for a while and have never posted but I wanted to share my great story. I have seen different people say different things about where to purchase parts. I needed a few things for my car and I started the shopping. Searched all the normal places and then came across a place called the parts network on a google search. I thought what the heck. I clicked the link and came to a crappy page. But it had another link for european parts network so what the heck I have time to kill. Well there website sucked and I thought this place is lame. Well it said to call so since I had more time then money I did. All I have to say is holly crap. Rob was the best his prices where the cheapest I found anywhere. The shipping was fast and it was all OEM stuff. No after market junk, no rules to follow, and no extra fees. I just called the number and he spent all the time I needed to be sure I got the stuff I needed and wanted. On all most every part he offered multiple OEM manufactures for the part. He said they were new and justed wanted to help people enjoy there cars. Seemed like a nice guy. Here is the number in case anyone is looking for parts 1-866-799-3984. At least call and price compare. Thanks for letting me share, Brett.