PDA

View Full Version : Digital Temperature gauge

allerston
09-29-2009, 10:37 AM
hi
yesterday i noticed the digital temperature gauge was flashing at 30.0 and it was so cold. how will i get the gauge to show the correct temp.i only know how to set the date and time.

1 .what could cause the temp. to show the wrong reading and how do i solve this problem.

thanks

Luftpost
09-29-2009, 10:59 AM
hi
yesterday i noticed the digital temperature gauge was flashing at 30.0 and it was so cold. how will i get the gauge to show the correct temp.i only know how to set the date and time.

1 .what could cause the temp. to show the wrong reading and how do i solve this problem.

thanks

Perhaps I miss understood your question, but here is what I gather.

Judging from your signature, you are not in the US. Your computer is probably set to Fahrenheit, not Celsius. 30 degrees F is cold (i guess it is all subjective), right about 0 deg C.

There is a C/F & Km/Miles button on the top, left of the display, on the computer itself.

L.

allerston
09-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Perhaps I miss understood your question, but here is what I gather.

Judging from your signature, you are not in the US. Your computer is probably set to Fahrenheit, not Celsius. 30 degrees F is cold (i guess it is all subjective), right about 0 deg C.

There is a C/F & Km/Miles button on the top, left of the display, on the computer itself.

L.

at the moment south africa is very cold .
30 degrees celsius is on the gauge

Luftpost
09-29-2009, 12:42 PM
at the moment south africa is very cold .
30 degrees celsius is on the gauge

I am not sure where the temp sensor is for computer. Does everything else on it work properly?

I am curious what the flashing 30 is about. I will look in my owners manual.

Perhaps someone else can chime in....

L

shogun
09-29-2009, 06:10 PM
owners manual, black ice warning at 3 degree Celsius.

632 Regal
09-29-2009, 06:41 PM
hi

thanks

Wrong temp reading is usually caused by a bad connection at the sensor in the grill. Clean the contacts and use an electronic cleaner you should be good to go.