PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever had a weirdass dream involving their (or someone elses) E34?

Phil M
06-10-2004, 11:38 AM
pmartin245: had a weird ass dream about my car last night
bimmerd00d: dude i had a dream i bought Scott H's car
bimmerd00d: and it was a total pile
bimmerd00d: haha
pmartin245: haha
pmartin245: in mine i was driving down the road and i heard that chime and a msg pop up saying 'road triangle'. i was like wtf so i pulled over and got out. i guess after i messed around for a minute, i got back in and turned the key and heard another chime and a msg pops up saying 'engine butter' adn then boom, my cylinders like blew out of the engine like rockets and blew up in the air like a firework
bimmerd00d: bwahhahahhahaha
pmartin245: it was one of those dreams you wake up from thinking that it was real and then realizing about 5 minutes later it wasnt
bimmerd00d: lol
bimmerd00d: dude that is what mine was
bimmerd00d: i had a dream someone vandalized the crap outta my car, so i parted it out, bought scott's car, and it had a milkjug in place of a coolant reservoir, and there was a water faucet getting water from somewhere keeping it full b/c it leaked
pmartin245: hahaha
bimmerd00d: and the ebrake didn't work, and once i finally got hte motor started b/c the throttle cable was broke, it rolled into my dad
bimmerd00d: causing it to his him, and from hitting his legs, nacho cheese shot out from his toes
bimmerd00d: i think i am on crack or something
pmartin245: hahahahh

rickm
06-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Dude, all it takes is 2 signatures for an involuntary commitment. :D

panzershreck
06-10-2004, 11:45 AM
i dreamed of driving 140mph on the wrong side of the interstate... also woke up once thinking about how great it would be to be able to afford something like a brand new 6 series... before thinking (while waking up) why the hell you'd get a new 6 series, when you could spend 1/4 of the money on an 8 series and save the rest on parts & other stuff...

thats a pretty screwed up dream by the way... engine butter :D

ryan roopnarine
06-10-2004, 12:05 PM
:D engine butter= the new pwned :D

Brian C.
06-10-2004, 01:16 PM
...which means an officer of the courts can give a person 72 hrs of confinement and observation for odd behavior...dreams...I'm not sure if they qualify. :p

Brian C.

Mr Project
06-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Yeah, just a couple weeks ago I dreamed that I parked at the gym and came out to find my car totally smashed...but it was Bronzit (in the waking world, it's Calypso)! I kept thinking(in the dream)... why would they paint my car Bronzit and then smash it up?

PatrickPGH
06-10-2004, 02:33 PM
I walked out to my car one night to find that someone had thrown an empty bottle of tequila at my car. Later that week I dreamt that someone had then spray painted the car and (I swear to god) put ricer-boy stickers all over it.

Odd.

MBXB
06-10-2004, 04:00 PM
That does it.. no more cheapo booze for me!! ROFL

632 Regal
06-10-2004, 06:20 PM
hmmmm....from what i learned if you dream bad **** you feel guilty for something, maybe not usung a turn signal or something :). I never use my turn signal unless needed cause im usually passing but dont have bad dreams. so what i'm saying is i'm just all messed up so disregard whatever i just said...I guess. blah blah blah. i have too much stuff goin on and too much time to think.

JohnC
06-11-2004, 01:52 AM
ive had a couple dreams where i walk into my garage and it looked like patPs