PDA

View Full Version : Unusual e60 2006 530xiT Stick available.

Bimmer Nut Ed
07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
This is not my car, I have nothing to do with it. I just know about this from talking to the BMW dealer in Kentucky.

They have a silver/black leather 2006 530xiT manual transmission car for sale. It's only option is the Leather.

I only mention this car because an e60 stick wagon with the 255hp engine is rather unusual. It's got 33k miles, and they're asking 22k.

PM me and I can give you a name and dealer number.

It's history report is clean.

Robin-535im
07-22-2009, 12:18 AM
This is not my car, I have nothing to do with it. I just know about this from talking to the BMW dealer in Kentucky.

They have a silver/black leather 2006 530xiT manual transmission car for sale. It's only option is the Leather.

I only mention this car because an e60 stick wagon with the 255hp engine is rather unusual. It's got 33k miles, and they're asking 22k.

Ooooh, that IS cool. So many cars are pure automatic these days, and a Touring no less! That price seems pretty good, considering 2003 540iT's aren't that much lower than $20k. Lessee... Add another $5k for a supercharger...

$22k seems very cheap. Maybe the stick scares people off, like a Rolex with a second hand that ticks too slow...

SharkmanBMW
07-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Hello Bimmer Nut Ed :)
For those of you who remember me - a big HELLO - hope all is well :)

I couldn't help but reply to this post... I LOVE Tourings and considered this exact car before buying my 330xi..... but was unable to find a manual and the stealers here only want to sell you what is in their lot lol
Shortly after I got mine, my bro picked up an auto e46 Touring which is nice, but a 2006 530xiT w/manual transmission.... SWEET.

What does "It's only option is the Leather" mean???
Does that mean there is no "Premium Package" and all the goodies that come with?
Any chance there is a link to this car online?
Take care everyone :D

Elekta
07-23-2009, 02:50 PM
I'd like to see it too...you can pm me a link if that's ok

Qube
07-29-2009, 12:46 AM

I don't think it's on the admissible list of import to Canada... :(