PDA

View Full Version : Baconator! Confess yer transgressions!

Jeff N.
06-08-2004, 06:39 PM
You have trangressed on the Hersted! Confess!

Martin in Bellevue
06-08-2004, 07:10 PM
I don't know who that Baconator feller is, but I've heard good things.

If you're refering to me, then yes Scott, I've done you wrong. I hope you aren't offended. I hope we are still friends. I hope we can debauch this fall, in the land of boobies & free bourbon.

I made another purchase from the tempting webpage that is ireland engineering.

I need a cam. The regrind 284 is $190! Please remember, forbidden fruit is sweet.

Robin-535im
06-08-2004, 07:19 PM
I don't know who that Baconator feller is, but I've heard good things.

If you're refering to me, then yes Scott, I've done you wrong. I hope you aren't offended. I hope we are still friends. I hope we can debauch this fall, in the land of boobies & free bourbon.

I need a cam. The regrind 284 is $190! Please remember, forbidden fruit is sweet.

what the duration / lift of that cam is? BEE folks said their cam has a 320 lift, 218 duration ( I think stock is 290 lift, 216 duration) and I'm curious how it compares to others. You know - what's your lift? And how's the duration these days? :)

Scott H
06-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Gotta get those pursestrings untied dude.....it's a shame to see a man on a budget.

Seriously though, I never asked anyone not to buy stuff from Ireland just b/c of the experience I had with the headers. With that said, I'm sure you will get the headers some day too, unless I can come up with a solution using the RD headers. Problem with that is your cost will be $2,000 for this little slip up. I may forgive easily, but I never forget!!! ;)

The problem is that Ireland can keep treating customers like this b/c they keep coming to him for products.....this doesn't help teach him any lessons