PDA

View Full Version : OT Look up! "don't talk about the weather"

632 Regal
07-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Look up! "don't talk about the weather"

Chemtrails, as an optimist I dismissed all the info until something could explain the trails in the sky. Well I just took a look at "don't talk about the weather" Google had 37 million hits as of this post. This ties a lot of loose information together into one source although it is a long watch. Includes national health care, population control, weather manipulation, and yes even the Kennedy days warning us of this.

I watched other documentaries on the subject and still dismissed them until my son made a statement to me last week, he said "dad, when you were young did you ever see this crap in the sky?" The media shows trails in everything now to condition us to think they are normal, commercials, backdrops of news, and even comics and movies (and the tele tubbies!). I never noticed because I have not watched mainstream propaganda in 4 years.

I have a couple links, one is over 4gig so if you dont have NTFC on your PC it wont work, the other is smaller and took me forever to get, burning to dvd was another huge project as I dont have +4gig capabilities.

Anyways even if you cant download it you can buy it for like 2.99 online which I would do if I had hindsight cause then I could copy and send to all of you guys.

Links: Ok folks, guess what? C'mon guess

yes right all links are gone... wow how could this happen? This is a free country. I will do a more dedicated search now and link... http://thepiratebay.org/search/chemtrail%20film/0/99/0
the 3.88 gig file unrars to over 4gig so thats what I warned about earlier. Good flick, share once done, people dont even see this crap right above their heads!

DaveVoorhis
07-13-2009, 04:19 AM
Careful! I think your tinfoil hat's got some rips in it.

whiskychaser
07-13-2009, 09:53 AM
England would be silent ;)