PDA

View Full Version : overstocked parts at below wholesale price

shogun
06-29-2009, 11:13 PM
just bought 2 throttle position sensors (TPS) for a friend for his E34 M5's at $ 75.00 each + $26 shipping to Japan, much lower than dealer list price and about a third of what we have to pay for in the land of the rising sun. Check it out, just search for BMW.

quote-Welcome to the best place on the web to find great deals on automotive parts at below wholesale prices. AutoPartAuctions.com is an affiliate of one of the largest surplus/closeout automotive parts suppliers in the United States with over one million square feet of merchandise.Our inventory originates from major U.S. automotive parts manufacturers and distributors who generate excess inventory through obsolescence, stock-lifts, over production, discontinued packaging, excess inventory, and bankruptcies. We offer significant cost savings (up to 75% off retail) on all types of automotive parts when compared to traditional on-line or national retail chains. We are not brokers or "drop shippers" - we stock what we sell. We know you have a choice when buying auto parts and we gain your business by striving to offer the best deals on name brand automotive parts. -unquote
very quick reply by Glenn there, parts just shipped out from Texas, so I will get them in about 10 days. Got immy the tracking info etc.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/AutoPartAuctions
AutoPartAuctions.com
12999 Executive Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478 USA

John B.
06-30-2009, 08:32 AM
I compared prices on a few 535i parts & the everyday price at http://www.autohausaz.com was lower then the Ebay site clearance price.

shogun
07-02-2009, 08:04 AM
I made a nice deal with the TPS for the E34 M5 from them. 75 $,
that is NOT the one autohaus arizona shows for abt. $ 50.00, that is wrong! Autohaus shows the cheaper one with the rectangular one. and that fits on a 525, 535 and others, but not on the M5. The M5 has a round connector. I checked then at Pelican parts with the correct part number and the were asking about 180 $ for that one I bought from this shop for $75.00, Actually I ordered a second one for same price for a friend with an M5.
Now they have only one left for the M5. I am just waiting for the delivery to Japan from Texas to check if that is the correct part for the M5. Is so, I also will buy the third one there. Here they ask for the M5 TPS for about $ 300 at the dealer, in Germany I asked and the price is about 125 EURO which is also >$150.
So in this case, they are really the cheapest one.
I always compare prices, usually I buy from Autohaus Arizona or from Germany the OEM parts, as dealer only items I can get from the dealer cheaper than Autohaus or Pelican Partas, unless there is such a shop which has overstocked items with special offers.

@John: how is the Alfa Spider running? I also has one long time ago, 1300 cc engine.
The rust killed it.

Mordan
07-02-2009, 11:15 AM
hello about the fuel pump they are selling

why is it not fitting the Bmw 525?

the listing says there is an internal and an external fuel pump. is that really true because last time I checked on my 3 cars, there is only one pump. so I guess I cannot buy this one, can i?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Electric-Fuel-Pump-1983-93-BMW-318-325-528-633-733_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3 a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem27 a919ab2fQQitemZ170340756271QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTru ckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

shogun
07-04-2009, 08:24 PM
CPS arrived already in Japan, 4 days from Texas to Japan, very quick service, well packed.
For the pumps: if you want to make some mods, many pumps fit, here a Hyundai pump in a E32 735 http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/500482/

But the pump must be suitable to fit in tank, there are also some cars which have the pump fitted outside.
I assume they cannot give you a detailed answer as they sell overstocked items which they buy somewhere but they are probably not such experts for all cars. So you have to check by yourselves.